Thread: Not detect E1552 modem driver in Windows 7

Not detect E1552 modem driver in Windows 7

Hey man I want solution about the E1552 device. It is giving me some problem. When I first time installed its driver it work fine and also installed software from CDFS. I can connect it from the dashboard also but some time later it won’t allow me to connect. I restart the computer but came things happen again and again. It attempts to try to search this device but after some time it cancel all the process. I have an operating system Microsoft Windows 7 and Windows VISTA and the motherboard of GIGABYTE and has processor of Intel Dual core @2.9 GHz. so if you have any suggestion about this Huawei 3G modem please give me I want to know what the actual problem is? Any suggestion can make me happy. Please co-operate.

Re: Not detect E1552 modem driver in Windows 7

This problem may arise if your modem port gets damaged due to some reason. Most probably this error occurs if your modem connection is loose. You just simply remove cable and reconnect the cable and try to connect it might work properly. To resolve this you problem you can simply reconnect the all the cable properly. After trying this you might get your problem solution.

This problem you might face if your modem driver has corrupted. To resolve this simply uninstall entire modem driver and reinstall the driver and then restart your system. Your system has a damaged driver but your system trying to access on this device, you may face this problem. This is the simple solution just try it and gets a better output.

To resolve this problem you have to follow some step at which you may fix this problem. To do this just reset your profile management setting for complete this task first uninstall the connection manager then restart your computer after doing this attach the USB modem and install the connection manager. Then select tools in that option select profile management then select add to place your setting there. Try this is the only solution form my side.

Most probably this error occur if your system lost the modem driver. To fix this uninstall all dashboard software and the driver then reinstall all driver again. Then restart the computer and plug the modem your system automatically detect its driver and you may able to work with it. Try this solution you might get your problem solution.

Due to bad connector your modem cannot able to process as per your requirement. If your modem cable are damaged or has a kind of sort then also you might see this error. Lose of driver may cause this error, to resolve this error just remove modem driver and change the modem cable means connector and try to connect again. This solution might fulfill your need.

If your system is not able to load your modem driver after attaching it to the computer. First remove your modem and try it on other machine, if it works out there i.e. your system has lost a driver and suppose if it not work in the other machine then just replace your modem or just repair your modem at any hardware shop. Try this solution might help you and fulfill your requirement .