Thread: Usb driver for Huawei E1750

Usb driver for Huawei E1750

I newly buy the E1750 modem together with a payment.At what time I installed it inside my stationary laptop the installation go incorrect halfway as well as after that the "Stay Connected Software" does not identify the USB Modem.
    The modem is workings properly on my computer.I would be thankful intended for whichever information/hint on:
    1.How on the way to remove the USB drivers correctly?
    2.If presently there is some newer drivers accessible?
    3.Is there a newer firmware available designed for me to make use of?

Re: Usb driver for Huawei E1750

I would suggest you to first uninstall all USB drivers. To install the drivers go to My Computer -> Properties -> Hardware -> Device Manager -> Show all hidden devices as well as restart the computer .I think after this the computer would recognize the mass storage drive with software as well as also managed to install the modem perfectly as it was recognized in the connection software.

I too have the same issue with USB drivers and searching on internet so I read this forum and I tried as mentioned above but it does not seem to be working for me. Furthermore after unplugging the modem two or three times as well as after reinserting it suddenly the PC lost connection once again with modem. And it start behaving as if the USB drivers were faulty once again.I’ve also attempted to remove the usb drivers as well as the extra connectivity software of way however no success. My stationary computer does not be familiar with the modem to any further extent. Moreover it is still working fine on my laptop.

Some useful information for Usb driver for Huawei E1750:
    1) Driver Magician be able to backup each and every one your drivers from Windows XP as well as restore them at what time you require them. This may be able to be extremely cooperative when you do not have driver CDs.
    2) Bonrix SMS Server 4 Huawei 3G/HSDPA is collection of SMS software intended for a variety of purpose such as marketing through SMS and election campaign
    3) Driver Magician is an easy-to-use as well as influential tool intended for device drivers backup, restoration as well as update for Windows Operating system. It recognizes each and every hardware in the system.
    4) Driver Detective is an attractive utility which allows you to create a comprehensive analysis of the system devices as well as their controllers. On one occasion finished, it point out which drivers count with new.