Thread: Authentication problem with ZoneAlarm

Authentication problem with ZoneAlarm

I have a desktop machine which is been installed with Windows Xp. I have installed ZoneAlarm and the problem is that when I try to execute the same I get Authentication problem. I am not able to work well as I get an error message that is Proxy authentication not been enabled. Please help me out so that I can work well as needed. Hope to get a better solution. It will be helpful.

Re: Authentication problem with ZoneAlarm

You can make the changes to be processed well that is all you need to do is to check out Overview or preferences then you have to go to general option. Now as this is been performed check out in options. there you will get proxy configuration. You can also add proxy to firewall. Now "Zone" add as trusted. As this is been done you may then be able to get the changes to be performed and work accordingly. Look out for the change. It will be better.

It can be done by processing well that is by denying the access for the first time when it asks. Now if something fails to process then allow it to access next time. Then it will ask you to allow access. You can get an idea about the program well by right clicking in Windows Explorer and then check out the properties option/ basically ZoneAlarm is a very powerful tool so everytime when you try to access it asks whether to allow access or authentication. Assign the address properly and then look for the change. Hope it helps.

You have to check out by assigning the proper address that needs to be get the proxy to be enabled. It will help you out well. All out have to do is to check and make it function which will surely let you to process accordingly. Another way through which you can make it process is by uninstall the application and then assigning the proxy address. Now install the application and setup for the same. This will be better.

I would suggest you to check out for the settings well. Other than that if there is some bug which is causing the system to get authenticated or get it executed you have to perform a boot scan and look for the system to get it checked. I hope this will solve the issue for you and can make the aspects to get functioned. Check out for the change and then look out if the application is able to process without any problem.