Thread: Setting up/configuring a Linksys wireless router behind a sonicwall tz180

Setting up/configuring a Linksys wireless router behind a sonicwall tz180

I recently reset the Linksys wireless router that is also connected to my sonicwall firewall (i think its a tz180?) and I no longer have wireless access to the Linksys wireless router.

Any idea how I can reconfigure the Linksys wireless router benind the sonicwall so that I can reestablish wireless connectivity from my laptop to the Linksys wireless router?

Thanks.

Re: Setting up/configuring a Linksys wireless router behind a sonicwall tz180

Presumably you have no active service behind the port 5555 (TCP or UDP What really?) At the specified IP address in the PFW. Then, of course, can also answer anything, of course. Better to take it to prevent from the IANA for private use provided in the ports for conflicts. With Telnet, you can not test it by the way, for the Telnet daemon to listen only on TCP 23 and with a client where one corresponding to: Port can give to the 5555 does not work, because it is just NOT a client of a port intercepted. With port translation you can even redirect ports. Virtually all of the router bit better category support is the problem in its port forwarding settings. A simple scenario for Standard Port Translation! Makes sense, not equal to any script kiddie to show the attributes of this port is reachable. Ports are about 48 152 from the current port scanners scan the internet usually no longer! So you can you have the holes drilled in the NAT firewall at least hide something. Secure VPNs are only.