Thread: Unusual network Problem

Unusual network Problem

Yesterday when I was browsing the internet I faced and unusual problem. I was just surfing over the internet and after some time the t system freeze. I don’t know why this is happening. I am having the dell vostro laptop and the Windows 7 as the operating system and the Core 2 duo processor. My system configuration is not the issue but having the entire latest configuration why I am facing this problem. It occurs only when I decide to browse on internet. The thing here is that when I got this error I restarted the system and then tried to login again but then there was no internet connection. I don’t know why my system is going to through this phase. Please help me in solving the problem.

Re: Unusual network Problem

According to me you are facing this problem due to the browser that you are using. Now do one thing don’t use the internet explorer just try and change it with the latest browser say like Mozilla Firefox or opera mini. What you have to do here is check whether the connection is going on in these browser or not. I hope that this will solve your problem for sure. And also you will not face this problem in the future.

It seems to that the there is problem in your internet settings. So you do one thing just perform the connection test. That will tell you whether the problem exists in the system. If not then do the ping test that will tell you the network availability. If the network is not available then you have to check the connection settings and adjust it. so what you have to do is set all the connections again and then it will help yo9u to get the connection back.

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that the cables that you are using are no longer good. So do one thing try and change all the cables that are involved in the connection. I guess that it will help you to solve the problem. And I hope that it will solve your problem for sure. And if this problem occurs again then you will have to do the same thing. Again re change the cables that will help you to solve the problem.

Thank you all of you for considering my problem and also for giving the solution. But the thing is that I am still not able to solve the problem. My network connection is becoming worst day by day. Please help me in solving the problem. And also let me know the exact solution to solve the problem. And I have I also tried to update my firmware but still it is not helping me. So please tell me any solution that will help me in solving the problem.