Thread: Atheros L1 Driver Problem

Atheros L1 Driver Problem

I am using Windows 7 operating system on my machine but recently a problem arise with my machine's Atheros L1 network card (ASUS P5KLP motherboard). When i tried to connected to internet i was unable to do so i did the windows troubleshooting by windows troubleshooting problem but nothing seems to going in my way and i was unable to fix this problem with such process. So if anyone have any solution for such problem please post the solution for it.
    Last edited by Gerri; 13-10-2010 at 06:15 AM.

Re: Atheros L1 Driver Problem

This problem may be because of the driver which your system require for network might broken, The thing you can probable do to fix such problem is that just go for a system restore or a driver rollback which will surely resolve your problem of network card because of which you are not able to connected to the internet. So just go for above solution mention and let me know if your problem is resolved by the above solution provided.

This might be because that your machine network card is broken and this can be only fixed with the replacement of your network card. So just go for new Atheros L1 network card for your machine to get the internet access in your system. This can be the best solution if nothing work for you which are mentioned this can be the best solution to fix your problem.

The thing you can do if you have lost your network driver so just go for new network driver for your machine which will work with your machine Windows 7 operating system and your Atheros L1 network card. this will surely resolve your problem of network card not working and not able to connect to internet so just try above mentioned solution to resolve your network related issue.