Thread: what is HotSpotVPN?

what is HotSpotVPN?

I have the DELL computer with the VPN network connection and signed up with the HotSpotVPN, and installed as the instruction flashes, whenever I connected with the internet connection, it not works. I don’t know why it happens. I used to log on to the network for the connection. Actually I have no advance knowledge about the HotSpotVPN. Is there any one can help me by provide any information regarding the Hotspot VPN connection?

Re: what is HotSpotVPN?

As per knowledge, the HotSpot is a inter web-site which offers to access the Internet and the network connectivity over wireless LAN connection. It uses a typical technology for the wireless network. By this you have to connect through the router which is connected through a ISP network. Generally this technology is used in any shops and also in the public environment, basically it used in the America and the Europe countries.

There are two types of connection, one is the network transport and the other one is encrypted tunnel of some VPN server. The fist one is not bothered whatever connection you are using. With these service you can encrypt the wireless data which are shared in the public, those are stored in the server. The data will be unencrypted throughout the internet from any web-site.

I would like to share some information regarding the service. It can use in the computer, laptop through the wifi internet in the public place. Or in other suitable portable device which is used to access the internet connection, usually those are provided wifi connectivity. And other wifi devices. It is generally used in the wifi technology. It offers the simple internet access, with the conjunction of a single router to the internet connection.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

By using the internet network in the open public sector, it is very much needed regarding the wifi router modem. The public router network any user can easily off the permission of the requirements network authentication. They can able to open the connection anywhere in any mode/range. The HotSpot network connection is used in the closed public connection. A software is runs in the router or in a computer. This software can used by some authorized user.

The HotSpot runs by itself in the router in a computer, which is used as the external. A closed public network is used to control the whole management system of the HotSpot. The main feature of this software is by using this the service operator can permit to those operators those are authorized, and they can able to access the free service from the provider. Operator is also able to fix the limitation to the user, therefore each user is limits to use a certain speed. It useful to get the better service.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!