Thread: How to secure VPN with SMS access code authentication?

How to secure VPN with SMS access code authentication?

Recently created a IAS plugin with 'MobileKey' application, which gives me the permission of the authentication of the VPN network connection through SMS, using the RADIUS server with the Microsoft IAS. Windows password with the SMS access code and the Challenge Password with the SMS access code, these two modes are compatible in the VPN connection. While delivering the access code by the access code of the SMS, the key is captured by the spy-ware and Trojan virus, residing in the PC. Now I am looking for the solution, is there any BETA tester for the plug-in? or any other VPN connection equipment. Any suggestion will be appreciated…..
    Last edited by Alexus; 09-10-2010 at 03:43 PM.

Re: How to secure VPN with SMS access code Authentication?

I had the same issue with my IAS plug-in with the Mobile –key in VPN connection. I did one fix, and it really works. I suggest you to go for the Wire2air SMS gateway application. It is a US based organization, which provides the SMS access code gateway. Other facilities provided by the company are like bulk SMS and mobile contents (wallpaper, video ,images etc) delivery. It also provides the mobile application marketing solution and the platform for that.

I recommend you for the “TXTimpact”, which will be better for the mobile marketing advertisement. TXT impact is a SMS gateway software, by the software utility you can easily receive and also can send the content over the GSM and the SMPP network to the throughout network from the PC. I having the experience with the application, it really works, there is no issue with the virus affected.

I also recommend you for the wire2air SMS access gateway software utility. The SMS gateway and the Sort code service is very easy to connect with the local PC of the consumer or the mobile organization. The software provides a services like web SMS service, SMS gateway email service, also the PI interface with the SMS application. The access code is consists of 5 to 6 digit, it is a case sensitive. Which is very easy to use for the marketing advertisement.

Re: How to secure VPN with SMS access code authentication?

Now a day the SMS service provides a very intellectual way to connect with the consumers of any company. It is used as a medium to interact with the customers. It used for the advertisement of any good, by giving alerts of the product, information provided via phone calls. It is working well in the purpose of the selling of good of any company. It provides you the way to directly interact with the consumer. The text message service from Wire2air offers the fastest and affordable mobile messaging service, which is used by the service provider.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!