Thread: D510 Wireless & mini PCIe

D510 Wireless & mini PCIe

I am using Intel D510MO mainboard on my machine with Intel Wifi Link 5100 AGN wireless card for wireless connection on it. But the mainboard is creating problem because of which I am not able to use wireless card. I am having Windows 7 Operation system on my machine. Windows 7 detect wireless card and install wireless card driver but when I check in device manager/network adapters it shows yellow exclamation mark on wireless card. I want to have solution for this because I am not able to fix the problem.

Re: D510 Wireless & mini PCIe

As you have mentioned in the question that you are using windows 7 one thing you can do is that download the Intel me for vista and try to install that in compatibility mode in your system . This will ensure the problem of your will solve which is related to the wireless connection in your system.

This problem may be because of the wireless adapter of your machine is not able to perform the function for which it is place in the machine. Try to fix the problem if its because of the wireless adapter issue in this way you will be able to fix the problem of your machine desktop board. Surly you can go for this as your solution to solve issue.

PCIe is Peripheral Component Interconnect Express it is a computer expansion is used as a motherboard-level interconnect also used as an expansion card interface for add-in boards. You can fix your problem by checking if as all the connection in the system is proper so that your system work properly to perform work.