Thread: From where to Download linksys wrt54g software

From where to Download linksys wrt54g software

Currently I am using the linksys wrt54g router and in this I am not able to find out that how to set soft try which is able to secure my router so how do I do this. And please do not suggest me to do this from the typing your IP address. Because I have already did this. Please suggest me how to fix this issue.

Re: From where to Download linksys wrt54g software

Your text is rather distorted but I will do my finest. Attach computer to router by Ethernet cable one typically supplied with router. Dig out the text which came with the router or you can also download the manual from the Linksys on the topic of how to address the router's user setup screens. Once in go to the wireless security.

I have also used my Linksys WRT54G wireless router. And I am using this with Charter cable internet for few months. Here I am also facing little bit of issue. In this like you it is not getting reboot/power cycle and it is not going to be solved. Though since yesterday, all of a sudden I am able to no longer obtain online with the router. I get the online if I connect this modem directly too directly to my computer. But it is not able to do with the router. Internet line on the router just blinks. I have reset this for the numerous of time but again I am still there. Can anyone help me?

I am also facing the same issue. And I have the Mac and an airport Extreme router. I am also using the Charter cable and in this they have also offered me the modem/router combo for the five months of period. And I think it sounds really funny. Previously I was not facing such like issue but now I have to power cycle the airport express daily. So please if anyone know the solution of this then please tell me.

You should try this I hope it will fix your issue within three minutes. I have just called the charter on this topic. They continue this subject is with Linksys. Here is what they say: With dynamic IP regeneration each 24 hours Charter gives new IP addresses that are out of the satisfactory range that Liksys likes. And this result will blink on the super fast internet light blink. The tech said the remedy is to utilize the Charter power down cycle. I have just given the some steps which you have to follow in terms of fix your issue.

• First is Power down the modem and also the Linksys router.
    • Cut off the coax cable from the modem and stay just for the 105 seconds.
    • If once the router gets ready it has solid ready light power up the router.
    • Attach the coax and power up the modem.
    • And after that you just try to access your internet after the 30 seconds.