Thread: Microsoft ISATAP Adapter - ethernet connection issues

Microsoft ISATAP Adapter - ethernet connection issues

Hello, since yesterday I have a problem with the ethernet connection on my desktop computer trane because I can not connect to the internet, I thought I had broken the network adapter built into the motherboard but it is not so, I went to see on management devices and known to the network card is working properly (there's a light that should turn on the attack but the cable is off) but I see these four yellow triangle with an exclamation mark on the items Microsoft ISATAP Adapter.. If I open one of them tells me (error message) Device Status - Windows can not load the required drivers. It is not working properly. (Code 31). It is also connected via USB I had to do to connect to the internet, but with the Ethernet connection via USB not used it. Please help me.

Re: Microsoft ISATAP Adapter - ethernet connection issues

It seems that such problems can occur because of the incompatibility of drivers for network cards (any: Ethernet, wifi, hsdpa, modem, phones ,...) with the engine Microsoft ISATAP (Inter Site Automatic Tunneling Protocol Address Address), to convert IPv4 in IPv6. The Internet / Site Automatic Tunnel Addressing Protocol (ISATAP) connects IPv6 hosts / routers over IPv4 networks. ISATAP views the IPv4 network as a link layer for IPv6 and views other nodes on the network as potential IPv6 hosts / routers. Supports automatic ISATAP tunneling and tunnel interface management abstraction similar to the Non-Broadcast Multiple Access (NBMA) and ATM Permanent / Switched Virtual Circuit (PVC / SVC) models.

The Microsoft ISATAP device Inter Site Automatic Tunneling Protocol Address is used to help Enterprises transition to an IPv6 infrastructure. The ISATAP adapter encapsulates IPv6 packets by using an IPv4 header. Functionality This enables the client to transport IPv6 traffic over an IPv4 infrastructure. This approach lets Organizations slowly migrate to an IPv6 infrastructure without HAVING to spend excessive time and financial resources to convert to the new infrastructure.

In case of problems suggest different solutions, even if it seems that the problem must necessarily be removed because the card is working:
    1. Disable ISATAP adapters network management hardware control panel, update the driver of the NIC hardware, subsequent reactivation of the cards ISATAP and reboot.
    2. Using a system restore point (!?)
    3. Remove sheets from ISATAP Hardware Management Control Panel and disabling the IPv6 protocol from the physical network adapter properties.
    4. Remove sheets from ISATAP Hardware Management Control Panel and reinstall them from Action \ Add Legacy Hardware. Manually select Network Adapret \ Microsoft ISATAP adapter.

Most GPS devices have saved from house of vector maps, but often only environment maps (very rough, schematic maps) that are unsuitable for outdoor use. In upscale GPS devices that have more storage capacity and a map, any map can be loaded. Possible examples are also topographic maps from Magellan and Garmin , which have been vectorized. For use in the area there are the best cards out there for GPS devices. Disadvantage is that the schematic maps are essential as the original topographic maps of the state survey agencies . Many small paths, field names, small settlements are missing.

GPS devices are robust, shock resistant, water resistant, have enough battery life - all you need as a rule for the outdoor navigation. Those who go not spontaneously wants to change his tour is operated with a very basic GPS unit and a trip planner software for the PC such as the Tour Explorer. The planned tour will be transferred to the GPS device and displayed as a line. Along the way you see immediately whether you along the tour moves or spins off the line and goes wrong. Active, who want to go off at random times or do without a ticket on the way you want need a topographical map on your GPS device. All other cards are good for motorists, which is precisely the lack of interesting, smaller ways. In addition, a coming trip planner software for the PC at home to prepare for the tour in advance, their tour history, etc. to know the difficulty.

Another way for cyclists and walkers are devices that can also be otherwise used today. The price you are not much higher than the handheld GPS devices. We are talking about PDAs and smartphones in conjunction with a GPS mouse and integrated GPS receiver or portable car navigation device from Falk. Another advantage is that this high-quality cards can be used in a grid format. Disadvantage of such devices, however, in part, the battery life, and of course their robustness. Eg you want a PDA or smart phone to use in the area, is a protective case like the Armor one worth considering. Be made more moderate hikes where things get less wet and impacts can be largely excluded, should the alternative to the traditional GPS devices are tested. Depending on the application and Purses is now something for everyone. The individual device models are on our website "Bike navigation" taken a closer look again.