Thread: Has the windows 2008 crash bug been fixed

Has the windows 2008 crash bug been fixed

In my company I am Nod32 antivirus on my server. But I force to use its older version because of some bugs. Right now I have installed Nod32 v3 on my server but I want to use Nod32 v4 for its best capability. But the problem is that, its produce some bugs and I am not able to use my server properly. So the exact question is that I want to know that is this bug has been fixed or not? Is anyone knows about this bug? Is there any way to solve this issue?

Re: Has the windows 2008 crash bug been fixed

I cannot help you because you have not written here that which bug is irritating you and some other detailed. I am not able to understand your exact problem you want to solve. There are 1000 of errors and bugs available and they can have thousand of reason. You have to specify memory dump to get thet right advice. Update your query and to get better help

I think so I am on right way to understand which bug you are getting. We have seen lots of problem on this bug; it comes with nod32 v4.x and makes windows 2008 server blocked. Lots of users are using only v3.x to avoid all these issues. When I attempt to utilize its v4.x , I was not receiving any blue screen and server flat was locked. I was not clever to login through console while computer was capable to ping with network. I am using HP Prolient server with windows 2008 server with up to date firmware and also I have update its HP drivers. On v3.x I have not received any flat loc up form long time on same machine

I know friend about this bug in nod32 antivirus. Its comes with version 4.1x . When you use v4.x with windows 2008 server it’s just bloc the server flat and make it freeze. Many of us have faced this problem on their servers and now they are use its lower version without any bug. I have sent so many emails to Nod32 about this bug they never reply to me. I think they still working on this bug. You have to use v3.x on your server. I have not seen any solution yet.