Thread: Unable to save passwords or usernames on my browser

Unable to save passwords or usernames on my browser

I on laptop at my home .I am having an MTNL broad band connection in my laptop. I often use the internet. But i am facing the problem that, my browser is not able to save the password or user-name, even when i ask it to do. Due to this i am not able to do my work faster. Will anyone suggest me the solution for solving this issue? I am waiting for your reply to come.

Re: Unable to save passwords or usernames on my browser

Suddenly i started facing this problem, that my computer was not able to remember the user-name or the password. I have reinstalled my Internet Explorer and when i am logging in any of my account it tell me to re-enter the user-name or the password, Even if i am saving it it is not remembering the password. Currently i am using IE as my browser. Please provide me support on this topic.

I am currently using the Windows Xp as the OS and IE as the browser. I tried this and it worked for me. Need to go to tools option>>>>>>Internet options>>>>>Open content tab>>>>>>>>Auto complete>>>>>>Click on setting and make one thing sure that Address bar, browsing history, favorites ,Forms and User name/ passwords are enable with a check mark in the box. It will work fine for you.

I got this solution and its working fine for me. I am providing you the instructions you need to follow this out. Go to the Tools in the Firefox. Inside the tools go to the options field and then go to the privacy tab, inside this click on the box of history which is at the bottom. Make all things uncheck accept the cache. Press OK and close the window. Now it will work for you.

The same is even faced by me. I am using the Mozilla Firefox 3.0.11 as my browser. I have never faced such a problem, but from the last 1 day i am not able to save my user-name and password on the Firefox. I have no ideas why this thing started happening. I am having Windows Xp operating system working fine on my system. I am in need of help.

Talking about the Firefox you need to read this instruction, as it might help you in solving your issue. You need to turn off the private browsing by going into the tools >>options>>privacy. After i did this i went to all those sites which i would visit by entering the user-name and password. Then after if you want then make your private browsing on, it will now remember your user-name and password.

The users those who are having Firefox on their system try this out. Go to tools-------->Options--------->Privacy-------->check the accept cookies-------->Exceptions------->type in site name and click allow. Do try this because it has solved my problem which was facing from the last 2 weeks. Hope it will also solve your difficulties.

Now my problem is being solved and i am able to loin in sites without re-entering the user-name and password. I have tried the two solution 2 solution given above i.e. by turning out the private browsing and by going to the privacy tab. I give thanks to all those who have given reply for this problem. I give my advice to others to try this solution, if having the same problem.