Thread: Alert Msg- 45 (1032) That Mail is not currently available.

Alert Msg- 45 (1032) That Mail is not currently available.

Yesterday I performed a Microsoft security update , and I am sure that the Updating process was fine enough but as soon as I finished with it gave me an error message saying that "Alert Msg- 45 (1032) That Mail is not currently available". I don't know what kind of error it is and why it is popping up as soon as i receive new messages. What should i do now to get rid of it , It has frustrated me a lot. One more thing i am using AOL severer account.
    Last edited by Gaganasindhu; 18-09-2010 at 04:45 PM.

Re: Alert Msg- 45 (1032) That Mail is not currently available.

I was having the same problem a week before but there was a slight difference between the error codes that is nothing but the number. I have gone through your problem and it seemed to that there are lot of possibilities to evolve such kind of error, i will suggest you to to just one thing try n do the same thing using any different site, see whether the problem prevails there also or not . If no then there must be something wrong with AOL that you are using , Just do one thing update it with the new one.

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that this must be the server-side message. Such things generally occurs when your browser settings are not proper, Now to avoid this alert message what you have to do is just change the settings of your browser, and do it in the following way just set the send and receive interval time to minimum 10min and also extend the server timeout value, See to it whether it works it not, I hope that it will work.

This the problem that lit users are facing now a days, basically due to AOL , Now what you have to do is just disable the AOL's send and receive settings , and see whether the problem Still prevails or not , If not then just do the same process with the other IMAP accounts and check which one is causing the problem, If you found one then Just reinstall it , The your problem will be solved.