Thread: Symantec Endpoint Protection keeps finding the same cookie

Symantec Endpoint Protection keeps finding the same cookie

I do not know what is the problem related to this but this Symantec Endpoint Protection finding same cookies again and again. It shows the same location and same name for the cookies. The action performed for these cookies is deleted. After some time same thing happens again, really I am annoyed by deleting the same cookies again. Is there any solution for this problem or it is bug related to Symantec Endpoint Protection.

Re: Symantec Endpoint Protection keeps finding the same cookie

I am also facing similar problem, not only that it is not providing any other information related to cookies just perform the action that it needs to performed but doing the same action again and again is not a good thing according to. Since you are also facing the same problem then there are chances that this is a bug related to Symantec Endpoint Protection and according to me Symantec must take some stern action for solving this issue.

I am not sure that this will solve the problem that you are facing but you can try to use any other antivirus software that are available in market. Personally I prefer avast antivirus software, because of the good reason that the home edition for this comes for free. From when I am using this antivirus software I have not faced any problem related to viruses or other kinds of malicious codes.

Here is some related information that you must know that the problem of securing Web front-end called "RIA" or "DDR" (Rich Internet Applications or Rich Desktop Application) is within the scope of user concerns. The banking sector is today one of the most attentive to the potential contributions of this type of technology, but still seeks to address its security flaws in the tone of the study or proof of concept.

Operational maturity is not reached yet the least significant calmly consider a generalization of these solutions. Risk analysis taking into account the different use cases and possible threats to the breasts of IF bank: Portals and sites sensitive banking transaction. Internet sites showcases insensitive transactional intranet (or extranet) sensitive and confronted with external and internal threats most considered so in that case you just need to more careful