Thread: Norton Ghost 15.0 having problems detecting C: drive - main drive

Norton Ghost 15.0 having problems detecting C: drive - main drive

I am having a personal computer with 250 GB hard disk having three partition on C:,D:,E:. My window does not create any problem in detection these drives and I can make use of all drives. I have created a backup data in C: drive, when I like to explore it by using Norton ghost 15.0, but it unable to detect this drive. I want to access all my data from C. If you have any knowledge on this please help me.
    Last edited by Nightingale7; 17-09-2010 at 10:28 AM.

Re: Norton Ghost 15.0 having problems detecting C: drive - main drive

As per your question, if Norton ghost 15.0 in unable to detect your hard drive which is very important to you. I recommend you to reinstall the Norton ghost. It might don’t have full version in your personal computer; some files of it must be missing. So first do reinstalled it again tries it out. I think these will surly help you.

I have gone through your question; I think it is some sort of configuration issues with your computer. Your computer may be not having sufficient configuration which can be supported by Norton ghost 15.0. I suggest you to do uninstalling of Norton ghost 15.0 and then install another version of Norton ghost which will surely support your configuration and download it.

I have search regarding your question, I definitely cannot make out what kind of problem this is. There may be several reasons for not detecting hard drive. It may be issues with your hard disk or with your window configuration or may be Norton does not support your bios setup. I advise you to make contact with Norton support center. Norton support team is surly able to resolve your issue.

As you have issues with your hard drive I had same issue. I am using Norton ghost 14.0 versions in my personal computer. In which I have most important personal data. As per your question I guess your hard disk must be corrupted as of mine. If you really want all of your data to be safe I recommend you to go with some engineer and try to save your data. It really works for me.