Thread: How do I disable Norton Safe Web rating icon popups

How do I disable Norton Safe Web rating icon popups

Google hunt results are shown in the midst of a Norton ranking icon after that to them (most frequently a green verify). As soon as I mouse above the icon a extremely irritating information box pops up. How do I put out of action this pop up? I would somewhat have to tick the icon to find the account than have the box pop up and engross me, most frequently to advise me that are no harms by the web site. But there is not a method to immobilize the pop up then I can turn this “safe web” feature off completely for the reason that it just adds disturbing, unnecessary and unwelcome "noise" to my browsing session.

Re: How do I disable Norton Safe Web rating icon popups

I just want to confirm from your side that are you are you referring to the look for when you utilize Norton safe search? And then why are you saying that Google? Actually it is a feature and if you are not like this then why are you passing your mouse over this to click it? Actually you just click on the Norton in your toolbar and from there drop down disable. So I think it will solve your issue.

Norton scoring icons demonstrate the site security of the links returned in explore results. Green icons explain site is safe and red icons demonstrate they are insecure. Yellow for sites with irritating pop-ups .You be able to presently pay no attention to the sites by red icons. You do not have to mouse above the symbol and unlock filled report. Condition you at rest do not similar to site Norton icons in Google search; you can put out of action them by turning off improve Search Engine Results' on or after Web Settings->Safe Web->Enhance Search Engine Results. This will immediately turn off score icons in Google search results however secure web characteristic will be still on. If you navigate to an unsafe site, Norton position indicator in toolbar will put on show the word of warning pop-up about the site.

fine I was hopeful to wait the icons and immediately misplace the popup when my mouse by chance touched one but I estimate that what you suggest is the most excellent I can do. It strikes the respond I got back from Symantec East which said to turn off Safe Web completely. You folks capacity want to re-think this completion for the next generation of the product.

Hey I came to know about your frustration irritation. Though, soon subsequent to the Safe Web icons were put into practice I must have attuned the method I find the way a look for sheet as I hardly ever appeal to the pop-ups any longer. So just try to consider something. I have also liked this issue but now it gets solved.

Yes I am totally agreed with your point. Actually it is really very irritating. Norton make happy makes it click ONLY. Websites themselves are SUPER DUPER irritating with the twice underlined pop up publicity. An internet browser that is able to make that leave away will be very popular. So I think you will get little bit of idea from this.