Thread: Enable Norton Safe Web Without a Toolbar

Enable Norton Safe Web Without a Toolbar

I am using NIS 2009 on my Windows xp home service pack 3from a long time and it works great now i want to enable my Noeton safe web in the internet explorer but i don't want the Norton Toolbar. I also not want the Norton Identity Sade, in internet explorer when i tried to cancel "X" in the tool bar it asked if you want to disable Symantec NCO BHO and Symantec Intrusion Protection. So, please tell me what should i do in order to disable it in the internet explorer.

Re: Enable Norton Safe Web Without a Toolbar

There should not be a issue in the Norton Safe web about the visibility because Norton toolbar does not have to be visible in order to have the protection with the components you have mentioned above. You just have to check that in your browser options the Manage Add-on are properly disabled and your issue will be fixed.

In internet explorer 8 you have to see the dialog box about the other components, the Microsoft will ask for the other related components when you disable one of the components the other will also get disabled which will resolve your problem of the tool bar but if there is a tool bar in the browser then there must not be a issue.

As you want to enable the Norton safe web without toolbar in the internet explorer 8 then there seems to be a problem in the IE so you need to download a newer version of the internet explorer which will allow you to enable the Norton safe without the toolbar when you first try to open it after the installation.