Thread: need some help with norton safe web

need some help with norton safe web

I am using HP desktop at my home. Using norton internet security for the PC. I am trying to report Suspected Erroneous Detection(Falde positive) of a domain on the norton safe web. I followed all the information on the noprton's safe webpage site. After I signed up for the account I was not able to find the Side dispute option on it. I want to know what is the best way to resolve the false positive problem? Please do it fast as this is an urgent issue.

Re: need some help with norton safe web

As you w2ant to report a false positive detection of a domain on the Norton safe web page. I think you can use the following link for the submission of the report. You can use any one of them:

Try this may help you.

I want to know that did you receive any email of confirmation from the safe web account. In that email they provide you instruction for the registration. They provide the verification instruction from that e-mail. I think you should to check for the instruction and follow the instruction. I think this way you can get the solution.

I can assume that at the time of search query the website appears with the red X icon after the name. If this is your problem you need to do the re-evaluation of your website. For this you have to visit the Norton’s safe web page site which may be helpful for the revaluation of your site. After doing this you will get instruction for the verification of the ownership which is required for the rating. I think this may help you to sort out the problem.

For the re-evaluation you need to follow some steps which are as follows:
    • Go to Norton safe web page site.
    • Click on sign in and insert all the true information which is required.
    • After this click on the My profile option.
    • On this tab click on the re-evaluation and in the type the comment which you want to send.
    • After this go on the next page and review all the detected threats and remove them.

This way you can re-evaluate your website.

I think this is happening due to lack of feedback which you have provided at the time of registration. So this topic is closed in order to prevent posting from others on your website. If you need any support regarding this issue you need to contact one of the moderating team members to solve the issue. I suggest you to include a link of your contact with this thread. So that you can personally interact with them personally.