Thread: Problem failover wireless network, wired network on windows 7

Problem failover wireless network, wired network on windows 7

I have a recurring problem in Windows 7 Professional 32-bit. The problem is the following:
    1) I am connecting to the wired network of my company
    2) At one point, I switch on the wifi network of the enterprise (WPA-PSK or WEP after the network) after disconnecting the wired network.
    3) I go back to the wired network and there problem, not find the network connection.
    Actually the problem also occurs when I switch from a wireless network to another. I have the impression that DNS is not switched automatically. After it does not happen all the time, sometimes everything goes well, the changeover is done correctly, other times it gets stuck. In the end, I am obliged to leave the session and to reopen another. Waiting for a solution?

Re: Problem failover wireless network, wired network on windows 7

Before providing you any related solution to you for the problem that you are facing in need to ask on question. If you use the command ipconfig / renew CMD, the problem persists or not. If this problem is solved by this then think that your problem is solved but if this problem is not solved by that then I need more information related to this problem before providing you any related solution.

I am not sure that this will solve your problem but you can try this for solving the problem that you are facing. Try to see if there is an update of your network card drivers wired and wireless. (Using my-config.com if necessary) then types the following commands in a cmd window
    Code:
    netsh interface ipv4 reset 
    netsh interface ipv6 reset
    Try these things and let me know the response for that.

Thank you for giving suggestion I have used the ipconfig / renew and indeed, it fixes the problem when it occurs. But I need help for one more problem. I look like many people, to synchronize my Outlook data (BAL, Calendar, Contacts) with a mobile device, namely a HTC Touch Pro II. The synchronization is done very well since the posts have Windows XP but not from windows 7. Indeed, either side of the manager for Windows Mobile device or on the side of Active Sync on the phone, check boxes (BAL, Calendar) to sync is grayed out. After 3 weeks of research and testing, I think I have explored many avenues all without success. Is there a fix for this?

Strange, this version runs on windows 7 with an antique 420. Would it not rather a problem of the HTC USB driver for windows 7? So you just need to update the drivers for this thing and you problem will be solved. If that is not the case then you need to diagnose the problem driver. You can also try to use tried different USB ports and I had no error messages and no returns in the logs.

Problem solved: it was from the version of Office installed, Note that to download the "normal" version of Office 2010 (on office.com / backup) must necessarily spent by IE if the package will not be functional (M $ lets you choose the browser but not the choice to download some of their application, bravo!). It will be helpful if someone else is facing similar problem.