Thread: Free vs paid for security

Free vs paid for security

I am currently using the Norton Internet Security which i have upgraded after installing 2010. My ISP have recently moved over to SSL. I was waiting for the next upgrade for 2011 version but it is not happening. I am looking forward to have MSE which seems to do the same as NIS 2010/11 but it would be free. Can you guys tell me that for which i should go as paid version or free one?

Re: Free vs paid for security

People use different software to make their systems safe from security threats and expedite the process so they can do their work without hindrance. A good computer user still wants his system should remain in a stable condition and should never worry. To this end, a number of free and paid versions of antivirus and anti piracy software are available, most people are still trying to find products that are free and can do the job for them where they do not to pay and some of them prefer to buy something equivalent to their investment.

Software that is freely available on the Internet attracts more than those paid, but "all that glitters is not gold", the citation made my point really easy for some people, but I think I should explain my point for those who don 't get it. The software s free are not at all reliable, I say this not because they are free, I say that because the software s free is successful for a short period of time and they begin to deteriorate your system and at the end of your system is crashed. The software will be free always dangerous to your machine as the saying goes "Nothing is free".

The reason why I prefer to use software s paid because sellers are responsible for all functional bug that occurs when running the software , these companies also provides customer support where you can easily communicate with them and get your problem solved without crashing your system. It's really hard to trust brands of software s because you do not know what software can protect your system and can destroy it, but experience shows that software are paying more reliable and trustworthy than the free.

Norton Internet Security 2011 Beta , firewall, behavior-based protection, etc. are important protective functions such as Norton Identity Safe (secure management of passwords and Web accessibility), or Norton Safe Web, search engines like Google, Yahoo Bing or the security of web pages which displays. The Norton Internet Security 2011 Beta Toolbar combines all browser-based protection technologies in a clear: Safe Web security assessment found malware, fraudulent browser and media plug-ins, phishing attempts and suspicious applications can see at a glance. In addition, the security has received a new design.