Thread: How i can increase my net speed on the computer

How i can increase my net speed on the computer

I have reliance Net connect with me .I use the net connect with my PC ,however when i download something with my net connect it provide me speed of 6 t o 7 kbps .I am facing the problem of low speed and having no ideas how to increase my net speed.How can i increase my internet speed , is there any solution for this problem .If any then please provide me.
    Last edited by Shakirah; 11-09-2010 at 07:51 PM.

Re: How i can increase my net speed on the computer

I to have reliance net connect at my home.It is also having the same problem of low speed.One of my friend provide me the solution of using an internet optimizer like internet Cyclone for increasing my net speed.This solution can improve your internet speed by optimizing some registry settings.Hope this will solve your problem ,Just try this solution.

I to have reliance net connect at my home.For increasing the downloading speed i use download accelerator plus 9.4 version.By using this software i am able to i am able to increase my downloading speed .Initially my downloading speed was 15 kbps but now it has increased to 25 kbps.So i suggest you to use this software to increase your downloading speed.It will definitely help you.

I think that you are facing slow internet speed problem because your browser must be having to many cookies present in it .So what you need to do is just clear the cookies from your browser .You need to first go to "Tools " option in your browser, then you go into "options" and inside option go into "privacy tab".Inside it there may be option for deleting the cookies.Once you have deleted the cookies you can check your internet speed ,it will definitely rise up.

I am recommending you one solution .Download a net setter software .Install it on your system ,after installing the software go inside the tools option ,inside tools go into the options and inside option select profile management.Inside the profile management create a new profile .Write the profile name and click on the static button.APN-internet,Access no-*99***1#.After done with this save the profile and experience a good internet speed.

sad Re: How i can increase my net speed on the computer

Quote Originally Posted by Shakirah View Post
    I have reliance Net connect with me .I use the net connect with my PC ,however when i download something with my net connect it provide me speed of 6 t o 7 kbps .I am facing the problem of low speed and having no ideas how to increase my net speed.How can i increase my internet speed , is there any solution for this problem .If any then please provide me.
    I had just now chat with Sonali from from Reliance NetConnect
    please go through the below chat .... And finally don't purchase for high speed any reliance product.

You are now chatting with sonali
    (14:48) sonali: Good Afternoon! This is Sonali from Reliance NetConnect Live Chat Helpdesk.
    (14:49) sonali: How may I assist you?
    (14:50) Krushna: I am having Reliace Data Modem which gives 3.1 MBPS speed.

(14:50) Krushna: But I am getting only somewhere in the range of 300 to 500 kbps

(14:50) sonali: Okay.
    (14:50) sonali: I will certainly assist you with that. May I know your data card number?
    (14:51) Krushna: sure

(14:51) Krushna: 9370061391

(14:51) sonali: Thank you for providing the details.
    (14:52) Krushna: no problem

(14:52) sonali: Where exactly are you located?
    (14:52) Krushna: Sai Dham Appartment, Dhanori Pune 411015

(14:52) sonali: Okay. Please note, minimum guaranteed speed on Netconnect Broadband+ is 256 Kbps subject to technical feasibility.
    (14:53) Krushna: But I have asked this thing before applied for modem,

(14:54) sonali: Which windows operating system are you using? Is it a Laptop or a Desktop?
    (14:54) Krushna: But your executive told me if I have opt this scheme you will get near by 3.1 Mbps till 5GB usgae

(14:55) Krushna: after 5gb i will get 144-256 kbps

(14:55) Krushna: I have windows xp

(14:55) sonali: Reliance net connect is a shared resource service; the speed will depend on a variety of factors like:
    (14:55) sonali: - The number of data users in your area,
    - Signal strength available at the time of connection,
    - The site you are visiting.
    - Your computer configuration.
    -Network load, and Internet traffic.
    (14:56) Krushna: I agree with this. But

(14:56) Krushna: why this things never told to me well in advance.

(14:56) sonali: I apologize for the same.
    (14:57) Krushna: then there is no meaning to choose such schemes in future if this is the case.

(14:58) Krushna: I can go with the less amount plan. becasue this will also giving the same speed.

(14:58) sonali: Sure.
    (14:59) sonali: To find out more about tariff plans please click on the below link.

(14:59) sonali: http://www.rcom.co.in/Rcom/personal/..._internet.html
    (15:01) Krushna: But I am looking for good speed, which I am not getting.

(15:02) Krushna: I have already taken unlimited silver plan.

(15:03) sonali: Kindly note the average speed is 200-300 kbps. Whereas the maximum speed is 3.1 Mbp.s
    (15:03) Krushna: ok

(15:03) Krushna: then why this thing is not mentioned min and max speed on your website

(15:04) Krushna: Free Usage at speeds up to 3.1 Mbps(Downlink)

(15:04) Krushna: you said mentioned above said point also.

(15:05) Krushna: also this plan is not for time bound

(15:05) sonali: It's already mentioned on the website.
    (15:05) Krushna: where

(15:05) sonali: http://www.rcom.co.in
    (15:06) Krushna: ok let me check

(15:06) sonali: Sure.
    (15:07) Krushna: Kindly let me know under which tab/ option. I didn't get the same

(15:08) sonali: Kindly check the details under Tariff plans.
    (15:09) sonali: http://www.rcom.co.in/Rcom/personal/..._internet.html
    (15:09) sonali: Click on the above link.
    (15:09) sonali: Check the last line at the bottom of the page.
    (15:12) Krushna: ok so that is the case

(15:13) Krushna: to me there is no meaning to go with unlimited higher range plans because any how they will not give that much of speed.

(15:15) Krushna: Thanks for your co-ordination. I will upload this conversation on the internet blog/ social sites so that other people will think before go for any such plans.
    so atleast they can save the money
    (15:16) sonali: I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.
    (15:16) Krushna: no issues. Thanks

(15:16) sonali: However, that's the Minimum guaranteed speed on Netconnect Broadband+ is 256 Kbps subject to technical feasibility.
    (15:16) sonali: Is there anything else I may help you with?
    (15:17) Krushna: you means to say that if the speed goes below 256 Kbps then what ?

(15:17) sonali: Well, Krushna. As I mentioned above the speed varies on different factors.
    (15:18) sonali: Hence, it won't be the same everytime.
    (15:18) Krushna: yes but it should be less than 256 Kbps

(15:18) Krushna: correct

(15:18) Krushna: not

(15:18) Krushna: I mean to say that

(15:19) Krushna: yes but it should not be less than 256 Kbps

(15:19) sonali: It might be more and less depends on the signal strenght and the number of users logged in at that time.
    (15:19) sonali: Network load, and Internet traffic matters a lot.
    (15:19) Krushna: but more user are there that means company should have to look out. correct.

(15:20) sonali: Yes.
    (15:21) Krushna: could you please tell me the nearest tower address

(15:21) sonali: Our technical team are already working on this to increase the signal strength.
    (15:21) sonali: You need to visit the nearest Web World to get the exact address of the towers.
    (15:22) Krushna: oh no ... In this world of IT, this information should be available on the net.

(15:23) sonali: Please be rest assured that your valuable feedback is important and I will definitely share it with the concern team.
    (15:23) Krushna: ok

(15:23) Krushna: may i know from where you are talking.

(15:23) sonali: Mumbai.
    (15:24) Krushna: ok

(15:24) sonali: Is there anything else I may help you with?
    (15:25) Krushna: no thanks