Thread: What are you using to store your Norco 4220/4020

What are you using to store your Norco 4220/4020

I am just curious to know about the Norco 4220 rack which I am planing to buy soon. I need some details on the Dell Poweredge rack. I have some server work at my office as all is done only this thing is pending out. I found this as a very cheaper solution and really suitable for an medium size business. The other important point to check here is the virtualization option.

Re: What are you using to store your Norco 4220/4020

The latest Dell PowerEdge servers are also equipped with an LCD interactive graphic on the front of the server designed to verify the proper functioning of the system, alerts and control the configuration management database. A gauge of AC power and a thermometer for measuring temperature are built into the server, allowing customers to monitor them on this screen, without any software tool.

This reack is ready for virtualization. You will experienced an improvement in performance. It is equipped with Intel Xeon 5500 series of integrated hypervisors, and a memory and I / O ranges, Dell servers offer better overall system performance on virtualization and the ability of virtual machines per server more important ever. Dell offers a smart approach to virtualization based on choice and defined by industry standards.

The latest Dell servers have new energy optimizing technologies designed to reduce consumption while increasing performance and capacity. The advanced thermal control of Dell is designed for optimum performance with minimum consumption of system and fan. These characteristics make efficiency an integral part of this design, while providing the performance required by companies.

The same is suitable for small and big companies both. The rack can even even manage an entire IT infrastructure using its capabilities SaaS (Software As A Service) which is very innovative. Regardless of the complexity of your requirements and management skills of your staff, Dell has a solution that meets your needs, and reduces the cost and complexity typically associated with infrastructure management.

This server has a very unique design and support. If you go fo the new generation of tools for managing the servers then the OpenManage offered by dell gives you a much standard designed to integrate your existing system with the new one and also provide you a much effective control. This reduces the tasks that required several hours and steps to one step.

If you look for more additional features then you can see the single console interface which makes quiet easy to use. With the new tools OpenManage, Dell offers a simple, scalable and streamlined. These new tools allow you to configure and manage systems to monitor and provide updates, manage your resources, backup and migrate your servers to protect your data and provide technical support.