Thread: Hp Photosmart B109n - cannot configure wireless

Hp Photosmart B109n - cannot configure wireless

I have a problem that I didn’t manage at the time of successfully configure the HP printer with wireless connection. But then I had to removed and reinstall the printer software on my computer system. I have successfully installed the printer software on my system and can able to print via USB port. But every time when I choose it, it gives me an error "Configure network device" from the setup program. When instructed to provisionally connect a USB cable to my computer I tick the box to say that my printer is already USB connected. The next page effectively shows my printer "HP Photo smart Wireless B109n" and then I select it and click next. I am there accessible with the error "Selected printer is not present" Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance for any help with this issue.

Re: Hp Photosmart B109n - cannot configure wireless

I get your problem basically get aware of all the way of connection between the device are proper first check the printer by powering off and the again start. Second check the HP updates facilities which have to be successfully done. Then check the printer by deleting it, I am sure that this solution will help you to solve the problem of the printer.

Thank for the information you have given to me. I have check the plug and update all the printer again to my computer system just that it get the software if it is no installed, but I can't get around this problem and again it gives me the same problem. Do you have the other way to recover my problem of printer?

Do this steps Print a Network Config Page from the front of the printer (Setup > Network area). If so, you have to see its internal setting of the printer on your system. You may just want to change the printer name back to default if you have changed it earlier. Next, if the printer software which you have installed is for a USB port connection only, or you can re-run it as such, physically re-add to the printer to it.

I was also facing the same problem of form the printer “Photo smart B109n wireless” but I have taken the support of the Hp I have tried all the solution given on technical forum as well as some technical support from HP support. And I have recovered all the error which is being occurred during the print.