Thread: My Network Keeps Disconnecting And Reconnecting

My Network Keeps Disconnecting And Reconnecting

I am running the Windows Vista on my computer and installed the Network magic to work with the Wireless network if mine. But the problem is that the network magic giving the continues dropping of connection and reestablishment of connection. It disconnected and again reconnected automatically. I am unable to resolve this issue. is it related to the network or the Internet connection. A help may be appreciated. Thank you.

Re: My Network Keeps Disconnecting And Reconnecting

I think that this is the issue with the channel itself. Just change the channel and after that rename the SSID to see whether it is working for your issue or not. I hope the issue will resolve with the changing of the channel and the SSID. So perform the same and let me know whether it is working for you or not.

It seems that the Wireless connection of your router is getting i think you are having some intermittent wireless connection and that is why it is dropping the connection every time. To work with the issue i will advise you to lower the interference between wireless router and computer also change the channel.

Hey first of all thanks for the reply which you have given me regarding the issue i have asked about after going through the detail of the replies that you have given i have performed the same and let me tell you that it is working for me. I have changed the Channel and the issue got resolved. Will update this thread if there is more help needed.

i am having this same problem, but im not sure i understand how to change the channel or SSID to the connection?