Thread: HELP cannot remove spyware (Antivirus 2008 spyware removal)

HELP cannot remove spyware (Antivirus 2008 spyware removal)

My father works upon the Windows XP Pro SP2 somehow controlled the installation of Spyware parasite supposed as the Antivirus 2008. I have tried through so many application but none of them controlled to detect or remove them.

I have installed the AVG Free, Lavasoft Adaware 2008 Free, Spybot - Search and Delete. I also tried going through the Spyware Doctor and SpyHunter but they only scan your system for free, in order to delete the spyware you have to register and purchase the product.

Re: HELP cannot remove spyware (Antivirus 2008 spyware removal)

Most of the free malware utilities and update files are available to get rid of this issue . They also provide a great suggestions for managing the malware related issues that you can read without signing up. There are some other way in the same procedure to remove out the problems of the antivirus -activities ..

you also go for the trial of manual removal. I am sure that it seems more complicated, but when you would go through the removal procedure in the proper manner then it would not be difficult for you .

Malwarebytes does indeed remove the AV 2008 and AV 2009. In this situation, you need to just disable the system restore until you detected the malware wiped out. Then after you have to clear out the temp/junk files with the CCleaner. Just launch the CCleaner(at the time of installation, one of the windows will have so many boxes that you are able to uncheck...at the very least, disable the check of Yahoo specified toolbar installation)..

Hello all, Today is my first day with the Ad-Aware and I have performed the scanning operation of my system and it not happened one time but committed two time scanning and it displays that the entire spyware has been removed but my computer states something different and it has dumped the entire physical memory because a spy ware supposed as Monster and I am unable to get rid of this...Do you have any idea regarding this ?

Tweak your startup with the CCleaner as well ...You need to click onto the 'Tools' button and click onto the 'startup', I am sure that you are able to disable a ton of components in there (you can search the entries about the same about which you are not sure ). Also, launch the registry cleaner (this is safe).

Run some of the antispyware programs to be in the safe mode...Press the F8 as your system boots and choose safe mode after you have performed the installation/updation of the programs listed below...delete everything they find.

You need to go for the downloading and installation of TrendMicro HijackThis

1- Once you performed the installation of HijackThis by clicking onto the Start => Programs => HijackThis and click onto the button labeled

2- Click onto the scan button in the lower left hand corner of the interface and HijackThis will frequently scan your machine.
    3- Once scanning got finished, the scan button will then read save log. Click the same button to save the log file to your system. Once you choose where you need to save the file, this will open up in your systems default text editor. Typically this application is defined as Notepad.