Thread: Linksys ADSL2 modem problem

Linksys ADSL2 modem problem

I am having the Linksys ADSL2 modem problem. I have a connection to the LAN 2, but I'm not the one next door and I do not see anywhere on the page "NIC 3Com EtherLink"! Is there another possible title? Because I could not configure my modem. So thought that you guys can provide some help for me.

Re: Linksys ADSL2 modem problem

The purpose of the device is to disable the automatic DHCP mode by assigning a fixed IP address for this connection to address subnet and gateway that is other than the modem.
    1. Double-click the network connection of the Ethernet card
    2. Click on Property
    3. Select "Internet Protocol (TCP / IP)
    4. Check "Show icon in notification area when connected"
    5. Click on "Properties"
    6. Enter parameters as shown below.
    7. Make OK several times.
    8. Click once on the network connection to control in the lower left of the screen the information seized.
    9. This is the connection of the Ethernet card is configured and in connected mode.

When all the settings for connecting the first three phases are completed, you can operate your modem with Ethernet connection only. To do this you must do the following:
    1. Go into Windows networks favorites and click on "View network connections"
    2. Make a right click on the broad band connection Linksys RNDIS Network Adapter and choose the mode "Off"
    3. Remove the USB cable from the station.
    4. The LED "USB" in front of the modem off.
    5. LED "Ethernet" in front of the modem is lit continuously.

The Linksys ADSL2 Modem gives you a high-speed Internet connection, much faster and convenient than a standard dial-up. ADSL technology lets you access the Internet via your existing phone lines without interfering with your voice phone service. You can call while surfing the Net! The connection "permanent" eliminates waiting time remote access and the busy signals. The web browsing and access to your e-mail are instantly available at any time. In addition to instant connectivity, you'll be surfing the Web at speeds unimaginable. The ADSL2 Modem is compatible with the latest ADSL standards, including ADSL2, and can be upgraded to ADSL2 +. With incoming data rate up to 12 Mbps (depending on your level of service), the ADSL broadband service means no waiting for slow downloads. Even web pages most complex graphics load in seconds. The streaming audio and video are homogeneous and free of parasites. Quick and easy installation. Simply plug it directly into your computer via USB or Ethernet for surfing the Internet or connect to a Linksys router to share your broadband Internet access with everyone on your home network. Leverage the full potential of the Internet using the Linksys ADSL2

Each material placed in the network, router, modem and stations, must have a separate static IP address, an example of possible disease, if indeed that these addresses are available:
    • IP Router: 192.168.1.1
    • IP Modem: IP.192.168.1.2
    • Station 1 IP Network: 192.168.1.3
    • Station 2 IP Network: 192.168.1.4
    • IP Network Station No: 2 192.168.1.n

The easiest way to know if you own a network connector is to consult the documentation for your PC, which must indicate the presence of a network adapter. Moreover, the network cable supplied with the modem should engage fully in the socket. Another track, it is possible that your network card has a problem?
    • Open the Device Manager.
    • Verify that the NIC is installed.