Thread: How to find the network connections?

How to find the network connections?

I have recently formatted my Windows XP, the connection to the remote network (from Free) works very well, the network adapter is configured properly, everything is OK. I turn the display of the "welcome screen" and submit the login screen. I tweak the left and right, but I do not touch the network (anywhere!) I give the PC, and you find more network connections. But when I say "you find more network connections" is not completely true, let me explain:
    My Network Places -> Properties
    Config Panel -> Network Connections
    C: Windows Connection wizard
    everything is empty! It is not supposed to be a tool for network configuration in these things?!?? In "My Network Places" I run the Network Setup Wizard nothing happens, rundll32 appears in the list of processes and breaks soon!! I "refresh" (or F5) in Network Connections, I have a message "The Network Connections folder was unable to retrieve the list of network adapters in your computer. Make sure the Network Connections service is enabled and in use" So I try to login if self and has not yet established, I run Mozilla, I have the little box to launch the Free connection.
    The modem picks up, up, connects, but when the PPP connection should take place (authentication and the whole shebang), error 720!! ("Unknown error" of course). I have news of death that kill: "It was not possible to establish a connection because the PPP settings (...) of your computer and the remote computer is not the same. Try the following procedure:
    • Make sure that TCP / IP is installed it is
    • Make sure all the protocols necessary for the establishment of such connections are installed.
    • Contact the administrator of the remote computer for more information on building this type of connection

I think that someone from there might have understood the scenario. So please help me soon.

Re: How to find the network connections?

It is not supposed to be a tool for network configuration in these things?!?? In "My Network Places" I run the Network Setup Wizard nothing happens, rundll32 appears in the list of processes and breaks soon!! I "refresh" (or F5) in Network Connections, I have a message "The Network Connections folder was unable to retrieve the list of network adapters in your computer. Make sure the Network Connections service is enabled and in use" So I try to login if self and has not yet established, I run Mozilla, I have the little box to launch the Free connection.
    One of the mechanisms of the Internet connection on your computer is a built-in set of directives called TCP / IP. TCP / IP become sometimes can damaged or corrupted. If you cannot attach to the Internet and you have all other techniques tried to steadfastness the problem, TCP / IP might be causing it.

Because TCP / IP Is a core component of Windows, you cannot remove it. However, you can reset TCP / IP to ITS original state by using the NetShell utility (netsh). The reset command is available on the IP context of the NetShell utility. Follow these steps to use the reset command to reset TCP / IP physically:
    To open a command prompt, click Start and click Run Then. Copy and paste (or type) the following command in the Open box and press ENTER Then:
    cmd

At the command prompt, copy and paste (or type) the following command and press ENTER Then:
    netsh int ip reset c: \ Resetlog.txt

Note If you do not want to specify a directory path for the log file, use the command FOLLOWING:
    netsh int ip reset Resetlog.txt

Reboot the computer.

When you run the reset command, it amends two registry keys that are utilized by TCP / IP. It has the result as the same eliminating and reinstalling the protocol. The reset command rewrites the registry keys two following:
    • SYSTEM \ CurrentControlSet \ Services \ Tcpip \ Parameters \
    • SYSTEM \ CurrentControlSet \ Services \ DHCP \ Parameters \

To run the manual command lucratively, you must identify a file name for the log, in which the netsh takes actions that will be recorded. When you run the manual command, TCP / IP reset and the shares are taken that were recorded in the log file. The first example, c: \ Resetlog.txt, generate a path where will the log exists in. The second example Resetlog.txt, Create the log file in the contemporary directory. In whichever case, if the specified log file already exists, the innovative log appended to will be the end of the existing file.