Thread: Help to get rid of cyber security malware

Help to get rid of cyber security malware

I have installed windows 7 operating system on my computer and it has been infected by some virus as my system keeps on giving me alerts about Cyber Security which is an antivirus software. I have tired to scan my system by using an Avast anti virus but it is not getting opened at all. Even my task manager does not works so that i can check which process is making my system slow. Please help me to get rid of Cyber Security malware.

Re: Help to get rid of cyber security malware

Cyber Security is malware which comes from the websites which directly downloads this malware on your system without your permission as soon as you visit the webpage where the script for downloading this malware runs. I suggest you to use some really good internet security which secures your windows 7 computer from this kind of viruses. I think you should download an Internet Security Filter which saves your system while you are using an internet from your computer.

I think you need a good software which can remove this Cyber Security malware from your computer so that you get rid of those annoying pop ups which forces you to download this security software. I think you have to use some strong security software which can remove this viruses from the registry as well. I suggest you to download the Norton Anti Virus which has a Bootscan feature which scans your system at the time of booting so that the virus does not gets chance to regenerate its processes.

It is recommended that you should never click on those pop ups which are appearing on your windows system for downloading an antivirus system on your pc. Actually it is not a anti virus software as it takes you to an infected websites which runs the script which infects your system more which might also provide some information about your system by using which an attacker may access your pc without your permission.

Actually you should keep on updating an antivirus software which you use to secure your system from the viruses as it gets an information about all the latest viruses which can harm your computer. But as your anti virus software wont be updated due to which it is not able to remove this virus. If you would have an updated software then you security software might have stopped you from visiting such websites.

I think you have to use the Safe Mode of the Windows which helps you to remove the viruses out of your computer. It does not let virus to replicate itself or spread in more areas of your pc. Just reboot your system and then press F8 key for several time and then select Safe Mode with or without Networking when you get the screen as Windows Booting Options.