Thread: Kaspersky Mobile security Compability with nokia N8 and Nokia N96

Kaspersky Mobile security Compability with nokia N8 and Nokia N96

I have been planning to purchase a brand new purchase and i am looking forward to purchase one from the Nokia either the Nokia N8 and the Nokia N96. For the security of my cell phone i would like to install an antivirus application on the cell phone so that all my cell phone data is secure enough. Please tell me whether the Kaspersky mobile security is compatible with N8 and N96 or not.

Re: Kaspersky Mobile security Compability with nokia N8 and Nokia N96

According to my knowledge the Kaspersky mobile security is compatibl;e with the Nokia 96. About N8 i am not sure enough since the phone is not yet finalized it will be releasing in the third quarter this year so before it is released no one can predict whether the Kaspersky Mobile security is compatible with the Nokia N8 or not.

Kaspersky Anti-Virus Mobile 6.0 is compatible with phones that can establish a GPRS connection and the following operating systems:
    • Symbian series 60 versions 6.1, 7.x, 8.x, 9.1, 9.2
    • Symbian series UIQ versions 7.x
    • Symbian series 80 versions 7.x
    • Windows Mobile 2003, 5.0, 6.0

I would recommend you to purchase the Nokia N8 instead of going for the Nokia N96. It is because it is always beneficial to purchase a latest cell phone rather than purchasing an older version. It also has some unique features with the scratch less surface and also has an inbuilt video and image editor and many other additional functionalities and features.

I have a big problem with KAV7. In fact, I made the renewal of license yesterday and downloaded the latest version of KAV, I installed successfully. On this, I decided to update Zonelarm (freeware). I download the latest version of ZoneAlarm, uninstall the previous one, and tries to install the latest ... Catastrophe! Unable to install, the installer gets stuck at 23% and stucks with "not responding" (according to the Task Manager of Win).

Yes, The ZonaAlarm and Kaspersky Antivirus 7 are now incompatible. but i have an interesting solution to resolve this incompatibility issue keep Kaspersky Antivirus 7 and go KIS (kaspersky internet security). And then uninstall ZoneAlarm. I think that contacting kaspersky, was a "commercial gesture" which is turning Kaspersky Antivirus 7 KIS without breaking the bank.

Believe me the Online Armor Firewall is a staggering, the top is free. I blocked all new software purchased recently passing ZoneAlarm like butter and your back. It is light, easy, effective, and mostly free! I have a hardware firewall so I can not test it externally but since the tests on the site and the first place, there is no doubt. Is a private test. Just after the checker to go on a test site firewall. I've removed ZA and I have Online Armor under xp pro and 2000 nickel.