Thread: Kaspersky Mobile Security 8 Firewall not working

Kaspersky Mobile Security 8 Firewall not working

I am using the samsung corby mate cell phone and i have have just installed the Kaspersky Mobile security 8 antivius application. After checking the firewall logs i came to know that when my cell phone goes to check the mail or the waether some of the connections are blocked from an unrecognized ip address. I think that this is because of the fire wall and can anyone tell me why my Kaspersky Mobile Security 8 Firewall not working.

Re: Kaspersky Mobile Security 8 Firewall not working

Before solving this problem i would like to know what levels have you set for the firewalls in your cellphone . It appears as you have barred the websites in your Kaspersky Mobile Security 8 Firewall and hence you are not able to get rid of this situation. Finally if still the problem is not resolved then i would suggest you to get the KSM8 reinstalled.

I am using a Nokia 5233 cell phone and i have recently installed the Kaspersky Mobile security 8 on the cell phone and nnow i am looking forward to upgrade the Kaspersky Mobile security 9 so i wanted to remove the application from my cell phone so that i can install the Kaspersky Mobile security 9 but i can't install the KSM 8 since it gives me an error "smshook.dl" help me.

Here if you are not able to uninstall or remove the kaspersky mobile security 8 application from your system then i would suggest you to upgrade the kaspersky mobile security 8 application. Since you are trying to install the application from the same manufacturer then it is always adivisible to upgrade the existing version rather than uninstalling and then installing a new copy.

Since this application is not working properly and you are looking forward to install a new copy of the kaspersky mobile security application i think that it would be better to get this installed from scratch because the application which is not working properly should not be upgraded to avoid problem in future. Reset your phone and then install the antivirus from scratch.

The only possible action here is to disable the firewall on your system since the firewall sometimes block certain ipaddresses including the 127.0.0.1 . This was the same problem with my pc when i was using the Samsung corby.