Thread: The privacy protection mode does not go back to normal

The privacy protection mode does not go back to normal

I have downloaded the trial version of Kaspersky Mobile Security 9.0. There are many interesting features that this security tool is providing. I have installed this tool in my phone, that is Nokia 5235. The weird situation that I am encountering is that when I try to get back to the normal mode, I get a message saying thatthe privacy protection mode does not go back to normal.

Another problem is that I am neither able to uninstall the security tool, as I am getting the same error message again. Anyone having the idea why this is happening is expected to help me eradicate the same.

Re: The privacy protection mode does not go back to normal

I was having the same issue, that is I was getting an error message the privacy protection mode does not go back to normal. I had contacted the officials of Kaspersky to complain regarding the same. Well, they provided me a tool that helped me to get rid of the same. I suggest you to contact them and can assure you that you will be provided with this same tool. Thus, your issue can be resolved.

You have to contact the officials in the form of mail or by posting about this problem on their official site. They will respond back in the same manner as you do along with the tool for removing the antivirus and thus, remove the message that the privacy protection mode does not go back to normal, as mentioned in the above reply by Shen. I hope that your problem will be fixed soon.

You have to make sure that the Kaspersky Mobile Security 9.0 that you have installed is compatible with the particular handset that you are having. This is because if it does not support the handset, then this situation regarding the privacy protection mode does not go back to normal is because an incompatibility problem between the software and the handset.

According to me, you must not play with the settings of the device any more. This is because you already have an issue that the privacy protection mode does not go back to normal. If you try to manipulate the settings further, then it is possible that more problems can be caused. So, I think that it will be better if you take the phone to an authorized service center. They will help you to get rid of this problem.