Thread: KIS 2011 kl2.sys

KIS 2011 kl2.sys

I have been using the kaspersky internet security 2011 on windows XP. Windows even log throws an error which shows that the driver "KL2" was not loaded correctly. So please tell me how can i get rid of this error. i would like to know how can i get this problem if possible please suggest me a good and powerful antivirus application.

Re: KIS 2011 kl2.sys

You need to reinstall the Kaspersky internet security 2011 once on your system. So simply go to the control panel and click on the add/remove programs inside the control panel select the kaspersky 2010 application then select the button adjacent to the applications name. This will help you to get rid of the application and then download the files on your system and install it once again.

Is it possible to get rid of this kl2.sys problem since it is annoying me even though i reinstalled it for a number of times it appears as the application is not working correctly since the error message is still displayed on my system whenever i boot in to my system. It appears as the reinstallation is not resolving the problem any other ideas.

if the Reinstallation is not solving the problem then this situation clearly indicates that there exist a some traces of the files on your system even though when you have uninstalled it so try to use some uninstaller on your system to get all the files deleted which are associated to the kaspersky internet security. After this reinstall KIS 2011 to fix the issue.

Try the steps which are listed below:

1. Download the Revo Uninstaller.
    2. Save the file it on your desktop and then install the same on your computer.
    3. Remove the application from your system using the Revo uninstaller.
    4. Install it again to solve the issue.

Try to restore your system to a point where you have not installed the kaspersky internet security application After this has been done you can try to get the KIS installed once again on your system. This should fix the problem if the problem is not solved still try using different application.

Use the Microsoft Security Essential on your system because the Microsoft Security Essentials runs quietly and efficiently in the background so that you are free to use your Windows-based PC the way you want—without interruptions or long computer wait times. After installing update and run the application to get rid of this virus.