Thread: utorrent problem with KIS 2011

ohmy utorrent problem with KIS 2011

Recently for protecting my PC i have installed the Kaspersky Internet Security on my system and right after that my system started giving problems. I have not seen such error ever before installing the Kaspersky Internet Security. Whenever i try to download the kaspersky Antivirus it results in to an error message "The requested operation cannot be performed on a file with a us". Please help me to solve the utorrent problem with KIS 2011 .

Re: utorrent problem with KIS 2011

This is probably due to the threat and exclusion setting since it appears as you have not excluded the uTorrent application from these settings. so to do this open the Kaspersky application and then click settings then go to the fourth tab which is at the top. After this simply select the Threats and Exclusions then the Trusted application click add and select Add uTorrent finally select all the boxes inside the list finally click OK and restart the application.

Thanks for the reply and this really solved the problem. For the moment no other problems, except perhaps the opening of some windows setup is a bit slow and the message on every boot that some components are disabled, which is painful and even more useless since it is I have got them off and have made it clear 'ignored the message' in report -> state. thanks a lot

I have avoided this problem two ways, either by checking the "do not scan open files" in Control Applications -> utorrent -> rules for the application -> exclusions, or by checking the box below "does not monitor the application activity. I want to know now which of these solutions is the best choice and / or if there is a better way.

I would suggest you to use the do not scan open files because this will not cause any sort of problem between utorrent 2.0.2 and KIS 2011. However i would also advice you to exclude the uTorrent program application from the antivirus since then it will not interfere in to the downloads of the torrent files.

Rather it will be until "Kaspersky" remove the CF1. As indicated above, I think it is a known bug of 2011, but that does not affect all users. I know users who are working well on utorrent, i do not use it much. you have configured utorrent. I've added to the trusted zone, you've ticked all the options, added exclusions, etc.