Thread: Computer infected and not able to perform anything

Computer infected and not able to perform anything

I have a desktop and it is been installed with Windows Xp. The problem is that when I turn of my system I get a warning message that Warning! you're in danger! you are infected with spyware! secure yourself now, remove all spyware from your pc! I really do not know for the thing. It also says that you system is been affected by Spyware. Do check and process for the thing.

Re: Computer infected and not able to perform anything

You need to download Malware Anti Malware in order to get the issue to be sorted well. It will surely let you to get the thing to work out and function for the thing. It will surely let the implementation to be worked. Do process for the same. It will surely let you to get to process for the implementation that is essential. You may then get to a proper ailment in order to function for the same. So do check and process.

There is a better way to get rid of the thing. All you need to do is to delete the partition and then format the system. This will really help you out and make the changes that is needed. In order to work out for the same. Do process as deleting the partition will let you to get to a proper solution and get the implementation to get executed. Do work and check for the same. I hope it will help you out well.

Perform the task by making a system restore. There is a possibility that this will let you to get to a better conclusion and make the changes that is needed. I hope it will surely let you to get to a good conclusion. So do check and make the changes. It will be helpful and you can then process for the thing. All you need to do is to go to the start menu option and then check for the system restore in system tool from accessories part.

You need to get or install Quick heal total security application. This application has the tendency to make the threats to get detected and then make it to throw out from the system. Do process for the thing and get it worked well. Do check and make the implementation to be processed as it is needed. It will be helpful and you can then make the changes to be worked.

Use the power antivirus application tools which has the tendency to remove the threat in order to work out and function for you. It will really let you to get to a better conclusion and make the desired change that is needed. I hope it is the best way through which you can work well and make the amendments to be fulfilled well that to without any issue.