Thread: ACPI.SYS error with an Avast BART CD

ACPI.SYS error with an Avast BART CD

I have recently downloaded the BART Cd and have burned an ISO for it. I thought that this ISO will work great and it started without any problem but after may be 10 seconds, Something is going wrong and i am getting an ACPI.SYS error. I do not know what does this error means but can anybody tell me how can i fix it?

Re: ACPI.SYS error with an Avast BART CD

This seems to be the problem with the drivers on your operating system. Actually ACPI.SYS is a system file which also can be considered as a windows drivers. This driver must be okay when you need to install anything on your system from the bootable cd. Actually this file would also be needed even if you install it in the normal mode.

ACPI.sys is a windows driver file which would be located in C:\Windows\System32\drivers and it is a Windows system file and it can be started or stopped from Services in the Control Panel. This file would be compressed and hence the technical security rating for this file is 4% dangerous. You can say that there is a problem with your windows driver because of which you are facing this problem.

I suggest you to download all the latest drivers for your windows operating system and specially there is a problem with an ACPI.SYS file of your operating system. There might be some virus on your system which has affected an ACPI.SYS of your windows. So you may scan for viruses as well on your system so that no other drivers on your machine gets corrupted.

I would like to inform you that there is nothing wrong with your Avast BART and also with an ISO file which you have created but it is the problem with the windows driver for which you need to install the new driver on your system. I have provided an Norton Anti Virus which is good software to detect as well as remove the viruses from windows system. Click on the NORTON to download it.

I was having the same problem and i have just downloaded a Beta 3.0 which allowed me to get an ACPI.SYS but now when i am trying to scan my system then it is showing some viruses on my system but when i try to look for an option to remove them there is not option to do so. I have scanned my system for five times and there are some 6 infected files but i do not see any option to delete them or repair them.