Thread: No Avast! Toolbar in Outlook

No Avast! Toolbar in Outlook

I am running my computer with the Windows Vista on which i have created two use account and installed the AIS 5.0.545. When i am in one account opening the outlook it is opening and add-in of Avast is starting and avast toolbar initialize but when i am accessing another account it only start Avast Add-in but no toolbar is starting. So please help me with this problem.

Re: No Avast! Toolbar in Outlook

This is the problem with the Avast Internet Security which you are using. This is the bug of the Avast internet security 5.0.545 which you are using. It is not running properly on two user account. That is why you are getting this kind of problem. This will resolve in the future update of the Avast. Avast will release the update for same.

You can upgrade to the new version of the Avast internet security which is now bug free and having no issue with the two user account. This bug was reported in last month by one of the user of the Avast and he report to Avast regarding the same. The team of Avast resolved this issue. So upgrade will not have this problem.

I think that there might be some issue in the Windows User account which is not functioning properly. I will advise you again create the User account. First delete the User account and then create the new User Account and then again reinstall the Avast into your system. So try this out and you will get it working with the Windows Vista.

If nothing is working for you and you are still having the same problem then you can go through the Avast help. Contact the Avast on below given number and you will get rid of issue.
    Code:
    Call us by +420 274 005 777
    Fax to +420 274 005 888
    Contact us on e-mail: sales@avast.com

As per the suggestion of you people i have gone through the update of the Avast and after that when i am trying to access the same in the user account of the Windows, it is working with the same. The toolbar is now visible with the both the account. So many thanks for helping me with the issue of mine.