Thread: Registry Cleaner fails to undo last step

Registry Cleaner fails to undo last step

I have Registry Cleaner and Tuning tab "enhance performance " to clean the registry. So I opened the Magix Registry Cleaner and used the first task " scan registry ". The test showed it was possible to correct approximately 300 entries in the registry. When I click on ' repair registry ", the following message appears : " The backup folder does not exist. Create a new folder? " I indicate so by clicking with the mouse but nothing happens. Please help.

Re: Registry Cleaner fails to undo last step

You need to download and use a Free Scan Feature in Top Registry Repair Software. One of the main reasons for computer problems slowe is due to a bloated Windows registry . The houses vital files and registry keys that support your Windows operating system ( including user preferences ). Whenever you add or remove programs , the registry is affected and can weigh down. This causes delays in response , slowEur operations , the problems of adding new software, and a handful of other issues. Best Registry Cleaner product offers a free scan before having to buy the full version for the repair ( if errors are found) . It's a good idea to keep a register cleaner sound on your system as part of your plan 's annual computer maintenance.

There are two objectives to take during this step . It is vital to keep spyware, malware, adware, viruses and Trojan your computer off to protect your files and keep your system operating efficiently . For this reason, it pays to maintain the quality of software on your system, all year. The negative side of the equation is that spyware products can eat up a ton of space on your PC and computer down even more . What I do is install the program, set all threats detected , then remove the software and therefore my computer is not affected .

You need to use to free resources in Windows Free Hard Drive Space. Go to Start > Accessories > System Tools> Disk Cleanup Select , then disk defragmenter , and then create a restore point in the same area. Do not complete the restoration. Also remove unused programs from your PC. Go to Start> Control Panel> Add / Remove Programs > and select the software to eliminate that will not be used any time soon.

You need t use Quad Registry Cleaner that is a powerful tool that detects and removes unwanted references in your Windows registry , the " brain " of your operating system . These errors can come from a variety of sources : the installation and incomplete removal of software , Adware or Spyware attacks , older versions of drivers , etc. ... In most cases , the performance and reliability of your PC will be affected by these problems. QUAD Registry Cleaner analyzes , cleans and repairs Windows registry problems your PC in minutes.

Well, you may need one depending on the severity of malfunctions of your computer! The registry is part of your computer system that contains all information about each application , program, and installation. My personal experience, you can actually remove a program that no longer allow your computer to run , which makes it even more expensive - to invest in a register much cleaner and get all these viruses supported immediately.