Thread: Windows Home Server & Family Pack No Longer Available?

Windows Home Server & Family Pack No Longer Available?

I am using the Avast WHS from long time which is running with the Avast Pro Antivirus trail version. My trial version is about to expire and it keeps popping up for upgradation. I have search for the Family Pack and come to know that this is no longer available. So if you are having the solution for same then please let me know about it. Thanks in advance.

Re: Windows Home Server & Family Pack No Longer Available?

I think that the version that you are using is got discontinued. I don't know the reason but it seems that it all because of the new version of the Avast WHS. The new version Avast WHS 5 has been introduced which might be the reason behind the discontinuation of the Family Pack. So you have to work with the new upgraded version of Avast.

Hi there, If you wanted to run the Avast 5 and Avast WHS together in the system then let me tell you that it is not possible to run both the packs together as both are not compatible with each other. But you can try the Avast 4.8 version which is showing the compatibility with the Avast and Avast WHS.

I have also gone through the same problem on the Avast and come to know that the Family Pack is no longer available due to the reduced price. You have to purchase a new copy of the Avast Pro 5 version which is new release of the Avast. So if you want can upgrade to the latest one for your computer. Thanks

If you are still unable to get it working with the issue of yours, then let me tell you it is better to contact the Avast regarding the issue of yours and you will get the proper reply for your problem. As there are expert always available to work with the problem of the user. So contact the avast and get the solution.

So it means that i can not work with the Avast and Avast Windows Home server if i upgrade to the Avast 5. Why Avast is creating this kind of limitation. Anyways i think it is better to contact the Avast and discuss about all the queries. But i am not having any idea about the contact of the Avast So please provide me the same.

Here are the support detail for the Avast which i think can help you with the problem of yours. So go through this.
    Code:
    Call us by +420 274 005 777			
    Fax to +420 274 005 888			
    Contact us on e-mail: sales@avast.com
    Hope this will help you to get rid of your issue.