Thread: nswatchdog.exe diagnosis and removal

nswatchdog.exe diagnosis and removal

My computer is running the Windows XP operating system and it is infected by nswatchdog.exe. I have installed Escan antivirus, but is has not helped me to eradicate this infection. It simply alerted me about this infection and when I selected to delete it, the entire system was hanging.

I am not able to understand why this is happening and hence, I am searching for the nswatchdog.exe diagnosis and removal technique. All possible replies and suggestions to get rid of nswatchdog.exe is very much appreciated.

Re: nswatchdog.exe diagnosis and removal

I dont think that Escan antivirus is a recommended tool for the nswatchdog.exe diagnosis and removal. According to me, you must go for a anti-malware. The best one available in the market in Spyware Doctor. So for the latest version of the same. When it is installed in your system, it will monitor all the activities that are going on within your computer. Thus, if any malicious processes are detected, they will be removed from the system.

For the nswatchdog.exe diagnosis and removal, a boot scan muct be enabled in your system. During boot scan, all the infections remain inactive, as this is a scan that takes place before the operating system is loaded. Thus, this is a very good time to remove all the infections from the computer. Well, all the antivirus do not have this boot scan feature. For this purpose, you need to install Avast antivirus.

It is very bad to know that the people who have such a knowledge make malicious programs like nswatchdog.exe. If they would have developed proper softwares, then they would have proved to be of some help to different people. I suggest you to install AVG antivirus because this is recommended for removal of any trojans, worms and virus. Make sure that the database of the antivirus is up-to-date.

nswatchdog.exe has infected your system registry and has got control over it. Thus, when you are trying to delete it, the computer is freezing. You will have to try removing it, by mapping the path of the infection in the registry. If you cannot find the same, then you will have to format the computer and install a fresh copy of the operating system that you are using. This is because you will face worse problems like a system crash if the infection persists in your computer.

It seems that you do not know about a very better built-in method available for the nswatchdog.exe diagnosis and removal. It is the safe mode scanning. You have to start the system in this mode. Actually, this option appears in the boot menu, that is when you press F8. Select this mode and start the scanning of the entire system with the help of the antivirus that you are using in your system. The infections will surely be removed from your system.