Thread: Using SpywareBlaster to protect your computer from Spyware, Hijackers, and Malware

Using SpywareBlaster to protect your computer from Spyware, Hijackers, and Malware

I already installed on my computer the following free software: avast, zone alarm, ad-ware, spybot and I was advised to add spyware blaster. It does not delete anything, it protects plants to prevent malware (vaccination). Updates and puts all the protections on enable.
    - Download hosts file
    - Unzip it on your desktop
    - Get the HOSTS file (in the unzipped folder) via a right click -> Copy or Cut
    - Give yourself to C: \ windows \ system32 \ drivers \ etc
    - Right click -> paste.
    - Windows asks you if you want to replace the existing file -> Responds yes.
    So I downloaded and updated on update, but to install I need help to check the right boxes:
    - In the home page "Quick Tasks", I guess it is a proposal for rapid activation, so that's where I must click
    -Or should I go on the respective tabs of Internet Explorer and restricted sites and if so, what check boxes? (I saw with quick tasks everything is checked in two tabs). After how to use the software protection at best (especially without error). Thank you in advance for your help.

Re: Using SpywareBlaster to protect your computer from Spyware, Hijackers, and Malware

SpywareBlaster protects your registry to prevent installation of any spyware ActiveX controls, during a visit to a site with a Web page in Internet Explorer and Mozilla / Firefox. When updating the software it is best to Off (for Disable All Protection) all the protections of the old version v4.2. V4.3 Installation and activation of all the protections (install all the protections Enable All Protection). SpywareBlaster entered into our database registry keys real from malicious intent and he knows that use ActiveX technology. They become, as "installed" so they do not exist everything on our records. Then he locks so that if one day, malice enters our computer and attempts to settle, it can no longer do so, his key is already installed, and inhibited locked.

Re: Using SpywareBlaster to protect your computer from Spyware, Hijackers, and Malware

At the launch of SpywareBlaster, the list that appears in the window tab of "Internet Explorer" and "Restricted Sites" is the content of SpywareBlaster signature file, not the entire contents of your registry. Then appear in red malice against which you are not currently protected. You're not if the key protection is not in your registry or if it is but is not locked. A rogue means that these products are of unknown value, uncertain, or doubtful as anti-spyware protection. Some of the products listed on this page simply do not provide protection proven and reliable anti-spyware or may be prone to false positives or ridiculous. Others may use unfair tactics, misleading, sprouting from the sale of pubs users gullible, confused, inexperienced. Some are known to install spyware / adware themselves.

With SpywareBlaster you have a real-time protection of Internet Explorer or Mozilla. This software is completely free for personal or educational use. It is to inform you that SpywareBlaster is a program designed to prevent spyware, but for what is to repair, it will have to look elsewhere. It helps me feel safer with automatic updates. I hate the update on my own stuff, if it works really well for me. Is a very deep and thorough scan. This is really the job done without me having to adapt or modify the settings.

Here are some tips on getting your taking care of spyware
    * Make sure to download a spyware tool (I have a good that I use in my bio section)
    * Get the scan as soon as possible
    * Be careful what sites you visit when you try to get rid of spyware, do not go anywhere, which seems to "catch".

Spyware can cause different types of infections, and all have different effects on the computer. Infection spyware parasites or spyware running in the background and continue to damage your machine without your knowledge. How to get rid of this infection is to install the spyware removal. Once the infection stop your computer, you eased up to threats from being injured by the infection spyware.