Thread: XP internet security unregistered version

XP internet security unregistered version

I have a huge problem with my laptop. There is little time, Windows XP asking me to do an update. So I accepted, and a software name XP internet security was installed. This is "supposedly" a virus to me (sorry for expression) pump a little air: First it prevents me from opening a web page or Mozilla Firefox (when I click on the icon, I am waiting, nothing happens), nor with Google Chrome (which is, when opens Google Chrome everything works normally, but after a few seconds, an error message and Google closes immediately). Or may this problem is causing since I am having XP internet security unregistered version, whatever may be the reason but now I am lost and I need help related to this problem.

Re: XP internet security unregistered version

Try to remove this from add remove programs, if that does not help you then you have remove this manually. You can remove all the files and folders on that program. As a first time opens the workstation / Local Disk / C: \ Program Files and delete Internet Security.Then launches Ccleaner to clean registry. You can download the registry cleaner from its official site.

I was also facing the similar problem and I tried to remove it manually and a message appears: "Unable to delete IS2010.exe: This resource is used by another person or another program. Close your programs that use the file and try again." If you are getting the same message then do not worry, just check the task manager checks that the process IS2010.exe is not active. If so left click on the line and complete the process or end the process. Come back then in C \ Program Files and delete the file.

I have definitely destroyed the computer. I cannot open the task manager it says "Application cannot be executed. The file IS infected. Please activate your antivirus software "I tried to reinstall windows but even then I cannot read the CD. What more a threatening message “IS2010.exe has encounter a problem and must close" message appears all the time as soon as possible open the task manager. I think I have ruined my computer system.

Here is the perfect solution for your problem, search for the malware byte on google and download it from there. Install and run a quick scan of the computer. Click on the search results and remove problematic files. When it asks to reboot, accept. To me it just in case, run a full search. I am sure that it will help you to solve the problem related to this problem of XP internet security unregistered version

From yesterday I had a problem with internet security; it started telling me that I had viruses. Every 5 minutes it opens and asks me to click on it to buy the paid version. I made several scans for viruses, saying that there was nothing. I found that internet security was located in c: program files. So I wanted to delete it and it did not want me saying it was in court to use. I turned off my computer and nothing from then my computer is not rebooting. What should I do? Thank you in advance for your help.

I have the same problem because of this internet security, I did a scan with CC Cleaner (nothing found) and Nod32 (my antivirus did not find anything more) then scan with Spybot Search and Destroy (which has detected this virus but when correct message: Nothing was unable to remove all anomalies but I managed to access the Task Manager and disable the program. I restart my PC for the changes can be made except that surprise PC will not boot unable to access the desktop I find myself stuck at Windows startup with the choice between session administrator or personal profile in both cases when I click, Windows pretends to start to sign out in the next second I have access to the BIOS during startup, and starting in safe mode also leads to a dead connection / disconnection Windows.