Thread: Did not got an Antivirus Soft Platinum

Did not got an Antivirus Soft Platinum

Recently i have got an pop up about purchasing an Anti Virus software called as an Antivirus Soft Platinum on my xp system so i just did it as per an instructions and purchased it for $69.95. I have got the confirmation number on next day but they said that it was invalid and there is no such software on my machine now. I am getting the same pop up now for purchasing it.

Re: Did not got an Antivirus Soft Platinum

I have got the similar kind of pop ups on my vista system but before purchasing going any further i did some surfing about the same. I found that this kind of pop ups comes due to some viruses on your system. i suggest you to scan your system by using any free anti virus software and check that is there any virus on your system or not.

I am very much sorry to say this but i guess you have been bluffed by fake anti virus alerts. Actually this kind of alerts come when you have visited some webistes from where the hackers finds your IP address and then they keep on giving you pop up for purchasing the anti virus which is actually nothing like any software. It is just a pop up which means that they are not having any such software. You are one of an unfortunate victim of a software scam product. Check that the payment has been done, If not then you should stop it as soon as possible.

This kind of pop ups would be coming because you have visited some malicious website some time and from where they have found your system as a victim. Now they have tried to trick with you and unluckily you have gone tricked by them and hence they have successfully grabbed your money which would not be possible to get returned as you wont be knowing any of their information. Or you may register complain against them as if you have anything about them such as website address or anything that you can use.