Thread: Want to remove alcwzrd.exe & Alcmtr.exe ?

Want to remove alcwzrd.exe & Alcmtr.exe ?

I have installed 64 bit windows 7 operating system on my laptop and i am using HijackThis anti virus to protect my laptop from the viruses but i guess it is not able to remove two viruses from my system. Actually it has detected alcwzrd.exe & Alcmtr.exe as a malicious file on my system but it is getting failed to remove them. So how can i remove it now?

Re: Want to remove alcwzrd.exe & Alcmtr.exe ?

alcmtr.exe is a process which is registered as Realtek Event Monitor. These records, which usually end up becoming a spyware or viruses when landing in our PC often differ from the original file that is not a threat because they are located in other directories and have a digital signature . To determine if a real threat or not , to undertake a review with the detection tool.

Disable and remove alcmtr.exe Immediately . This process is identified as a virus or Trojan horses . It is strongly recommended that Free conduct an analysis to analyze your PC and therefore detect whether the threat to that asset , and therefore to recover the memory that has been corrupted or even the occupation of the CPU. To determine if a process is a threat or alcmtr.exe is a legitimate process often depends on the location of the same hard disk , and digital signature . This information is analyzed and compared through the analysis tool.

I have provided the link from where you can download the Norton Anti Virus which can detect all the viruses including the latest one. It might happen that your anti virus have got corrupted due to an infection on your system. You just need to keep on updating this software after some months so that it would be having all the informations about more latest viruses.

alcwzrd.exe is a process which is registered as RealTek Audio Driver Component . These records, which usually end up becoming a spyware or viruses when landing in our PC often differ from the original file that is not a threat because they are located in other directories and have a digital signature. To determine if a real threat or not , to undertake a review with the detection tool. This indicated that the Realtek driver which you have installed on your system have got corrupted by some virus.

first off all my friend get a proper antivirus, most of the time these "Hijackthis" antiviruses are actully viruses and malware not to mention spyware.

get any renowed antivirus or dont use any. my friend had a funny named antivirus which showed 180viruses. i scanned his HDD on my PC using ESSET enod32 and found no virus.

I think you should try to remove this viruses from the Safe Mode of your Windows 7 operating system. Please note that you have to log in as an Administrator for booting your system in safe mode. You have to press F8 key several time when your system gets started which will open Windows 7 Booting Options. Select for Safe Mode here.