Thread: Malware Defense ad popups/rootkit.win39/worm/virus

Malware Defense ad popups/rootkit.win39/worm/virus

I am using Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition on my computer system and there is something on my xp system named as Malware Defense about which i keep on getting the pop ups and these pop ups are very annoying. Actually it says that there is Chin09.Win and Rootkit.Win39.agent.pp., Trojan.win.agent.dcc on my system. Then my monitor screen goes darken slightly and pop ups come up saying something about saving 50% when buying Malware Defense product.
    I have installed an Avira AntiVir PersonalEdition which does not know anything about this and even McAfee VirusScan is not much useful for this problem. Please help me!!!

Re: Malware Defense ad popups/rootkit.win39/worm/virus

First of all i would like to clear that there are plenty of users who are facing this annoying problem in there computer system. An advertisement about the Malware Defense is not a genuine one and this does not let you download the real Malware Defense software which can save your system from the viruses. I think you have visited some infected site from where this viruses has been entered in your system. I suggest you not to click on any ads which are popping up on your screen as it might redirect you to malicious webpage.

I think you need to clean all the viruses from your system because of which these pop ups are keeps on coming on your screen. Actually i have faced the same problem on my system but there was no such viruses on my system as mentioned by the pop ups so it is just bluffing you. Do not worry, I have given you the link from where you an download the SPYWAREfighter which is an amazing software to clean up all the viruses from your system. Click on SPYWAREfighter to download it.

You should use the firewall of your system which would be saving your windows xp system from even a single bit viruses. Actually it keeps on checking the each bit of data that tries to enter into your system and if it finds anything malicious with even a single bit then it gives notification to you about the same so that you can stop that transfer. You have keep on updating your windows which in fact will be updating the firewall of your system.

First of all you need to check on your system that which process keeps on running without your permission as there might be some kind of control on your system from the outside. As there could be some remote access to your system through this kind of programs. Anyway when your computer gets started then you just have to open Task Manager where you have see that which process is running currently related to the Malware Defense but make sure that no other programs are running on your system. And end that process.

Actually this malware come from an internet such as if you have opened some emails which starts downloading directly and this ads takes hardly few minutes to get downloaded but then your computer will be full of ads. Or this might be causing due to some malicious website from where your machine have got this virus. I think you need to Scan your whole computer and then remove all the viruses from it. Please not that NEVER CLICK ON THOSE POP UPS which might be taking you to install the paid version and might give an access to some hacker on your computer.

If your anti virus software is unable to find anything malicious on your system but still if your system is showing any symptoms then i guess you need to log on your system in Safe Mode. Make sure that you log in by using the an Administrator's account. You have to restart your computer and then keep on pressing F8 key while it gets restarted, This will open Windows Booting Options where you have to select for the Safe Mode with or without Networking.