Thread: Problem with combofix.exe there is a Trojan inside.

Problem with combofix.exe there is a Trojan inside.

Normally I use Combofix for removing malware from my computer system. I am using antivirus software in my machine as I know it is the best as suggested by Kaspersky. The problem is that from when I have updated the combofix.exe the antivirus software is displaying me a Trojan warning. Is this normal behavior or there is a problem with combofix.exe there is a Trojan inside.

Re: Problem with combofix.exe there is a Trojan inside.

Some specific files that are in accordance with the legitimate programs or some of the fix tools something like combofix is detected as the risk tool by some of the antivirus or malware programs. They can also be detected as the hacking tools or the unwanted programs. This happens because of number of reasons. Since it contains tool’s compiler and malware strings and many other elements, so it will be difficult to say that your update contains the virus or not.

Indeed, this tool ComboFix is regularly updated by its author. Moreover, it is dangerous to use without respect certain prerequisites. The old version should be banned since it may crash the system permanently. "As this version is very stable and cleans well I use it anyway. The trick is very simple postpone the date of your clock ". I note that if you use it as you ads, it means your PC is still infected yet! And if you do use by others is pure hypocrisy and dishonesty to them.

For cons, I didn't respond to what follows, lacking the necessary skills. The piece of code that generates this message is encoded and was voluntarily in order to stop any use of combofix from this deadline? The principal outstanding and changes have been made; the tool is available again to download. Let the designers, as you say, the task of managing their programs to their guises as needed or necessary.

But without knowing the fact that it offers any response only in private and not readable by everyone responds in some way a part of my question. I must confess that I thought that it would be fairly accurate or at least clear enough to avoid a hand, and do not voluntarily return. Just for the mere assertion of a public confirmation that also publicly relayed in a previous post, so deductions accordingly, because my findings and especially the questions arising have nothing to see now near or far with Combofix.

In fact I wish that someone who read the code before and after, come tell me that undercurrent in message The Sioux would like to say that the appearance of the window was planned from the initially as a safety valve that specific deadline, either before or after one day and then not happen again in the future in the normal use of Combofix if I am logical.

For combofix, I downloaded this morning (the other version, obsolete, disappeared after opening). I used the other version without any worries, and in normal mode: it was disinfected after 38 stages, deactivated and reactivated the restoration, and quarantined files. And to think the latter is supposed to fix bugs (it would depend on the configuration apparently).

I too had problem with this program,used it to scan pc following error codes,on restart my pc failed to reboot,though able to use recovery manager to restore pc back to factory condition,bit of a pain having to start from the beginning reinstalling everything,luckily important stuff stored on external h/drive.