Thread: Internal Database Error What does this mean

Internal Database Error What does this mean

While I was trying to connect to a wireless Linksys router, My Intel Proset wireless application requests me to create a profile intended for the router. I find all the approach through it gives an error message which states that "an internal database error occurred while saving this profile." Whenever I go to the wireless event viewer for checking the error I get "The database is currently used by a different application or thread." I am not able to connect to the internet wirelessly, please tell me what can I do to get rid of this error.

Re: Internal Database Error What does this mean

This is a nonspecific fault that happens when the report server cannot open a connection to an peripheral data source which provides data to a report. Such error seems with a second error message that point towards the fundamental cause. Some additional errors which can occur here is rsErrorOpeningConnection.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

This circumstances appears whenever the credentials are sent across a number of computer connections. If Windows authentication, and the Kerberos version 5 protocol is disabled, these type of failure occurs whenever the credentials are sent across number of computer connections. For working in such situation you will have to consider using stored credentials.

The Web server (running the web site) has encountered an unexpected condition which prevented him from completing the request by the client (eg your Web browser or our CheckUpDown robot) to access the requested URL. It is a mistake "to do anything" generated by the Web server. So try to resolve this conflict to solve this problem.
    Last edited by Halina; 26-06-2010 at 03:55 AM.

This error can only be corrected by using the troubleshooting performed on the Web server software. It is not a client-side problem. This is the site operators of Web server to locate and analyze logs which should give more information about the error.This error occurs during the final step when the client receives an HTTP status code it recognizes as "500".

Basically, something is wrong, but the server can not be more specific about the error condition in its response to the client. In addition to the 500 error notified to the client, the Web server must generate a certain type of internal error log which gives more information about what is wrong. This is the site operators of Web server to locate and analyze these logs.