Thread: Addon domains - park wrapper error

Addon domains - park wrapper error

Hello,
    I have a problem with my site hosting, when I "station" an area that already has its dns pointing iweb, I get the following error
    Code:
    Error from park wrapper: is already configured example.net
    but it works, just that "error from park wrapper gives a bad impression. How can I remove the error and why the error is on the site. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you.

Re: Addon domains - park wrapper error

The error essentially means that a DNS zone for the domain could not be created. If you get this error and that the parked domain configuration does not work as expected, please let us know via a support request and we will be able to verify.

I have the problem that I can not create Addon-Domains. I proceed like this: I Setting up the DNS and set him to immediately arrange for the customer. (Otherwise, later comes the announcement that the domain belongs to another user)
    Now I put the add-on domain and get the following error message:
    Code:
    Error from park wrapper: XYZ is already configured
    If I add the domain but not in the DNS, he bleats around me that was the wrong DNS server and not your own is. What am I doing wrong? Any help will be great. Than you.

Apparently the creation of add-on domain has failed. Delete the domain from the DNS Serve, try the addon domain to delete and start the procedure of the new. Always First create the DNS, then the add-on (or Park Domain) possibly, if you have a chance with a different account.

I'm almost as container whenever I have a problem and got a problem I can not use add / remove domains, it is often
    Error from park wrapper: name servers are used with the following IP addresses:
    ( some series of ip address ) The domain on is already on an IP address that apparently not this server assigned DNS server uses. Conduction the domain on to make the name server of this server or have your administrator for one of the name servers of the server to / etc / ips.remote dns Add your and the corresponding A-Entries on the remote name server. Can someone tell me what I need to have the domain I made in my main domain dyndns.com and with which I normally bound to my server ip and the domain-I made at a dyndns in Accounting

A domain is administered by a more complete name server group. You must be the IP in the name servers (eg ns1.dnsserver.tld, ns1.dnsserver.tld, ns1.dnsserver.tld change) which are responsible. Apparently you want to create a dynamic IP on your domain. This works only for the authoritative name servers. Therefore you must be entitled, however, to modify the zones. To manage zones on different name servers can not.

You have 4 options:
    1st You ask your hosting of the domain, if he allows the permissions for zone updates. (What I do not think he does it).
    Then you can with the appropriate tools of the name server for each dial the IP update the zone.
    2nd You transfer the domain administration to dyndns (I think that make a premium service)
    3rd You can give you a fixed IP from your provider and then this will create a zone file for the domain hosting.
    4th You forget your plan. (And certainly, if you want a mail server running on! Keyword DUL blacklist)