Thread: Image-palace MSN Virus

Image-palace MSN Virus

Hello, While working on my computer with MSN, I by mistake click on the link which was linked to the virus. And within the period of seconds that virus got downloaded and installed on my computer. I have tried to scan my computer with the Norton Antivirus application, but it simply removed some of the Trojans from my computer. If you have any idea from which I will able to solve my problem of Image-Palace Virus, then give that solution to me. Thank you in advance.

Re: Image-palace MSN Virus

Hey, I would suggest you to make use of the any of the following Antivirus application and then you can remove the virus file. It may be possible that your Norton is not having that much ability to remove the virus. So, select the anyone from below:
    • AOL Active Virus Shield
    • Avast! Home Edition
    • AVG Anti-Virus
    • F-Secure
    • Kaspersky Anti-Virus
    • McAfee VirusScan
    • Quick Heal AntiVirus

Microsoft Security Essentials can solve this problem. Microsoft Security Essentials provides real-time protection for your home PC that guards against viruses, spyware, and other malicious software. Microsoft Security Essentials is a free and your can download it from Microsoft that is simple to install, easy to use, and always kept up to date so you can be assured your PC is protected by the latest technology. Microsoft Security Essentials runs quietly and efficiently in the background so that you are free to use your Windows-based PC the way you want—without interruptions or long computer wait times.

You have to make use of the Updated antivirus application which will simply remove the virus infected files from your computer. So, you first need to have to update the antivirus from your computer and then you will able to solve your problem. It will simply update the virus database for your virus and then you can able to remove the virus infected files from your computer.

I am using Avast Home Edition and it is working really fine for me. I would also suggest you to make use of that and remove the virus infected file from your computer. It is having features as below:
    • Antivirus and anti-spyware engine
    • New avast! Intelligent Scanner
    • New Silent/Gaming Mode
    • New Behavior Shield
    • Real time anti-rootkit protection
    • Smart virus updates
    • avast! Community IQ
    • Behavioral Honeypots
    • Green computing
    • avast! iTrack
    • File System / Mail Shield
    • Web Shield
    • IM / P2P Shield
    • Network Shield

If you are having your computer infected by the virus and if you are not able to solve your problem by making use of the Antivirus application, then you can simply scan your computer with the help of the Online scan. If you make use of the Online scan then you will able to resolve your problem. As it will simply scan you computer with the new updated database from them and then you will able to resolve your problem. Just do that.

For removing the virus infected file from your computer you can use the safe mode. You can scan your computer from the safe mode and after that you will able to remove that all of the viruses which are actually attached with your system files. So, you need to use the safe mode and then scan your computer. It will fix your problem. So, just do the scanning from the safe mode. For using the safe mode you need to use the F8 Key at the startup and then select the option for the safe mode.