Thread: CID Webpage Keeps Popping Up

CID Webpage Keeps Popping Up

Hello, I have Windows XP Professional installed on my computer. I have installed the Norton Internet Security 2010 installed on my computer. But, when I start my computer it gives me CID Webpage everytime. I am not getting any solution for this. If you are having any solution from which I can solve my problem. Reply me soon.

Re: CID Webpage Keeps Popping Up

Hello, it may be possible that your computer is got infected by the virus and that is why you are getting this problem. So, simply scan your computer and then you will able to get the solution for your problem. It is just needed to make use of the antivirus application and then you can simply remove the virus infected file and solve the problem.

Simply make use of the any of the below mentioned application for scanning your computer for the virus and solve the problem :
    • Avast! Home Edition
    • AVG Anti-Virus
    • BitDefender
    • Kaspersky Anti-Virus
    • McAfee VirusScan
    • Quick Heal AntiVirus

Hello, simply make use of the Tools menu from your Menu Bar and then you will able to get the menu as the Options. Simply select that. In general tab, you will able to get the url and which is having name as HOME PAGE. Simply change that URL to the one which is general. So, simply make use of that and then you will able to get the solution for your problem. It is just needed to change the URL, so that you will able to use that.

You need to use the SUPERAntiSpyware for your use. It will simply solve your problem :
    • Quick, Complete and Custom Scanning of Hard Drives, Removable Drives, Memory, Registry.
    • Detect and Remove Spyware, Adware, Malware, Trojans, Dialers, Worms, KeyLoggers, HiJackers and many other types of threats.
    • Trust Items and Exclude Folders for complete customization of scanning
    • Repair broken Internet Connections, Desktops, Registry Editing and more with our unique Repair System.
    • First Chance Prevention examines over 50 critical points of your system each time your system starts up and shuts down to eliminate threats before they have a chance to infect and infiltrate your system.
    • Real-Time Blocking of threats! Prevent potentially harmful software from installing or re-installing.
    • Registry Protection against Browser Hi-Jackers and other threats.
    • Schedule either Quick, Complete or Custom Scans Daily or Weekly to ensure your computer is free from harmful software.
    • Auto-Scanning on application startup ensures a clean system daily.
    • Daily Definition Updates provide immediate detection of new threats
    • Free System Diagnostic to locate new threats on your computer
    • Free E-Mail Support to help resolve issues immediately

Hello, I think the problem which you are getting is due to the virus or spyware infection. Simply update your computer antivirus and then you will able to get solved for your problem. It is just needed to make use of that and then you will able to solve the problem. It will simply remove the infected files from your computer and then you will able to solve your problem by removing that files. So, just make use of that and remove the files and solve the pop up problem.

Hello, You must need to use the safe mode for your purpose. Simply change the home page from your browser and you will able to get solved for your problem. It is just needs to scan your computer after that. So, that you will able to get solved for your problem. So, just do that and then you will able to get solved for your problem. It will simply remove the infected file and you will able to get solved for the pop-up message.